Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2024 after 4 more years of neglecting black people yall are still gonna vote Democrat and can't hide behind getting rid of trump. Yall will never hold dems accountable
No matter who's in we're fucked... Bernie didn't it think important enough to engage black folks in South Carolina, we got a centrist who still likes some of the old school ways when it comes to dealing with blacks (being put on the back burner and symbolism with hiring) and Kamala locked up black men, some who deserved and some who didn't with the those who didn't being set up by the system resulting in mixed feelings for so many. Add in Repubs don't talk to us though blacks are more "conservative" in thinking than liberal (religious influence, traditions), especially the middle to older pop.

And apparently we don't have it in us enough to create our own damn party... even if its for a borough or city level which would be better for our cause

Last edited:
In 2024 after 4 more years of neglecting black people yall are still gonna vote Democrat and can't hide behind getting rid of trump. Yall will never hold dems accountable
Not true. Had it been between Biden or Romney or even McCain and I was trying to prove a point about Dems neglecting us, I for sure would have voted Romney or McCain.

Not true. Had it been between Biden or Romney or even McCain and I was trying to prove a point about Dems neglecting us, I for sure would have voted Romney or McCain.
So you'd actually vote republican. That's something i couldn't bring myself to do because i know that's how most white supremacists vote and we have conflicting interests obviously...

The pro black community's idea was to withhold the vote and allow the dems to crumble with our leverage. Since the exact opposite happened and black people showed out giving biden the win, he then opens the door for 11 million illegals pathway to citizenship, so by 2024 he won't need our support, he'll have theirs

Voting out nazi trump is obviously a great thing but voting biden in destroyed the last bit of leverage we had

Now trump is talking about creating the maga party which will split the republican vote like Koonye tried to do against the dems

Between a new immigrant voter bloc and the opposition being at odds with each other i predict the dems will be in cruise control for the foreseeable future. They'll never have to depend on the black vote again

tenor.gif

So you'd actually vote republican. That's something i couldn't bring myself to do because i know that's how most white supremacists vote and we have conflicting interests obviously...

The pro black community's idea was to withhold the vote and allow the dems to crumble with our leverage. Since the exact opposite happened and black people showed out giving biden the win, he then opens the door for 11 million illegals pathway to citizenship, so by 2024 he won't need our support, he'll have theirs

Voting out nazi trump is obviously a great thing but voting biden in destroyed the last bit of leverage we had
I don't even think we had leverage... I mean say the democrats crumble without us... what rises up out of the ashes from that, nothing... nothing at all, and even if something does what makes you think they'd spend time on us? And republicans still won't need to come see us

If you trying to send a message don’t fuck around and leave it up to chance. Make sure the other side wins.

Cause say the Democrats still win without our vote. Then what message was sent?

It will be that they don’t need us which is what you’re saying is such a risk with legalizing the 11 million immigrants.

No matter who's in we're fucked... Bernie didn't it think important enough to engage black folks in South Carolina
It's weird when the establishment candidates don't win the election we blame the non voters

When someone who is offering something of substance rather than more of the same doesn't win a race we blame the candidate

It's like we always fix our minds to blame everyone but the same mfs who always manage to get in office term after term

I don't even think we had leverage... I mean say the democrats crumble without us... what rises up out of the ashes from that, nothing... nothing at all, and even if something does what makes you think they'd spend time on us? And republicans still won't need to come see us
They think it can’t get any worse. What they fail to realize is that it can. We as Americans can complain like this only because we have it much better than most of the world. They probably be looking at us like “this what y’all mad about?!”

Not to say it can’t get better cause it most certainly can, but there are much larger issues to be dealt with. And leaving the playing field doesn’t help us one bit.

Exactly. We do

Whats worse than not receiving any semblance of justice after being murdered in your own bed then labeled a drug dealer who deserved it?

We're at rock bottom. Dems focus elsewhere....
No we’re not. If you can look at our history and call this rock bottom then I don’t know what to tell you.

Like I said though, it’s not to say it can’t be better. Our history should not be the bar.

It's weird when the establishment candidates don't win the election we blame the non voters

When someone who is offering something of substance rather than more of the same doesn't win a race we blame the candidate

It's like we always fix our minds to blame everyone but the same mfs who always manage to get in office term after term
I think it’s because in a pool of candidates such as with a primary, it really is on the candidate to win over voters. Bernie just didn’t do that. He has the typical progressive messaging of I’m smarter than everybody else and if you don’t vote for me then you’re not smart. At least that’s how most people view him and his followers. It just turns people off and as unfair as that is, you’ve got to court voters when running for office.

And I know he was railroaded by the DNC convincing others to drop out, but again he doesn’t get along with others so he couldn’t convince them to not do it. And honestly that was probably the best strategy to beat Trump. I don’t think Bernie could have won even with the Pandemic.

In a general election though, if a candidate doesn’t win, non-voters could have swayed that election. If Bernie had become the democrat candidate and lost, non-voters would have probably been blamed then too.

I blame the candidate, its your responsibility as the candidate to sway me, to convince me you got the product I need to get lifted... did he do that? Did Bernie convince them black folks he's the man for the job or did he skip that shit? Had Biden loss, guess what? He failed to convince ppl he had what it took to win, same way with Hilary...

I blame the candidate, its your responsibility as the candidate to sway me, to convince me you got the product I need to get lifted... did he do that? Did Bernie convince them black folks he's the man for the job or did he skip that shit? Had Biden loss, guess what? He failed to convince ppl he had what it took to win, same way with Hilary...
Props to u but unfortunately this is generally not the case which is why we get the same recycled politicians and things more or less stay the same if not worse.

I think it’s because in a pool of candidates such as with a primary, it really is on the candidate to win over voters. Bernie just didn’t do that. He has the typical progressive messaging of I’m smarter than everybody else and if you don’t vote for me then you’re not smart. At least that’s how most people view him and his followers. It just turns people off and as unfair as that is, you’ve got to court voters when running for office.
I think ppl went with what they were most comfortable with, not what they thought was best.

And I know he was railroaded by the DNC convincing others to drop out, but again he doesn’t get along with others so he couldn’t convince them to not do it. And honestly that was probably the best strategy to beat Trump. I don’t think Bernie could have won even with the Pandemic.
If u liked bernie's policies and what he stood for/willing to fight for, yet vote against that bc "he doesn't get along with others" aren't u kind of perpetuating the problem. Bc u are admitting dirty tactics by dnc while blaming the victim of it. Like it's there in your face where u can admit it, but accept it then blame him for losing.

In a general election though, if a candidate doesn’t win, non-voters could have swayed that election. If Bernie had become the democrat candidate and lost, non-voters would have probably been blamed then too.
Their job to sway voters isn't diminished bc the stage gets larger and stakes are higher. It actually becomes more important.

Now dont get me wrong it works both ways. Yes it was on bernie to sway voters but it's pretty obvious who the dnc wants n they always get. Obama, Clinton's, Biden are all same circle. The dem candidates were as diverse as ever but we got the same circle of politicians. It's not just a coincidence.

I think ppl went with what they were most comfortable with, not what they thought was best.

If u liked bernie's policies and what he stood for/willing to fight for, yet vote against that bc "he doesn't get along with others" aren't u kind of perpetuating the problem. Bc u are admitting dirty tactics by dnc while blaming the victim of it. Like it's there in your face where u can admit it, but accept it then blame him for losing.

Their job to sway voters isn't diminished bc the stage gets larger and stakes are higher. It actually becomes more important.

Now dont get me wrong it works both ways. Yes it was on bernie to sway voters but it's pretty obvious who the dnc wants n they always get. Obama, Clinton's, Biden are all same circle. The dem candidates were as diverse as ever but we got the same circle of politicians. It's not just a coincidence.
I voted for Bernie in the primary. I just understand why others didn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back