The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needs to be rooted out immediately. There are a lot of cilivian positions that have been compromised by Trump admin that should be investigated asap

Pelosi not playing and pulled the trigger quick. Hopefully he gets the boot and after running the investigation they find other loyalist and get them out also

Gotta get these other cabinet position locked in place, to many of the old admin acting leaders doing dirty shit in they final weeks

I can already tell whats gonna happen.

We live in the social media era where we need to see changes yesterday.

So people gonna wake up tomorrow, and be like shit dont feel any different than yesterday, Biden must have failed too

Until noon yesterday, national policy towards a once-in-a-century pandemic was literally some "pray the plague away"/"see no evil" bullshit.

I lost 2 uncles and a grandmother to this shit, I have no patience for any retard that can't appreciate how much a change of power actually matters this time.

I still don't really understand what made him think he was getting pardoned. It's not like Trump ever floated that idea. It's weird how so many people in this country seem to think that if something is said out loud, it automatically becomes true.

Don Jr probably said he was gon get it done

Reactions: Chicity
Status
Not open for further replies.