Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trump told VP Pence "it would be a shame if something bad were to happen to you or your family."
Man the shit Trump has done has been so outrageous for a moment I thought this was true.

Biden has no excuses....
Exactly... he needs to fully be aware of what got him there

Yall gon be so disappointed in Biden.

Ideologically, Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer aint that different from Republicans.

Dems will raise taxes on rich people and businesses a bit which will be great. But I dont see any major social changes coming.

The only thing I can hope for is that one of the young supreme court justices get in a crazy car accident and are replaced but a liberal ass justice or two now that dems control the senate.

After this election, I dont see how Georgia isnt included as a part of the Dems plans to strategically capture electoral college votes in a path to victory going forward. They would be crazy to ignore it

They've never been ignoring it or any other state in the south.

Here's a message that everybody needs to understand.

None of those states in the south are actually Red states. They are only Red because of voter suppression. If not for voter suppression Georgia, Florida, Texas, Mississippi, North Carolina, and Louisiana would be Blue.

This is a fact.

Pay attention to how critical voter suppression has been to Republicans.

Remember those felons who got their voting rights restored but then Republicans still blocked them from voting? If not for voter suppression those voters would've been voting for years. That means Florida would've been Blue a long time ago. That means Andrew Gillum would've beat Ron DeSantis for Governor and Florida would be more liberal. That means Bill Nelson would've beat Rick Scott and Democrats would've been flipped The Senate.

So niggas have got to stop only remembering shit in the current moment.

Voter suppression has been the most effective tool in Republican victories. So when niggas complain about Democrats not doing anything you are playing right into the hands of republicans who while you're complaining about democrats are making it near impossible for you to beat them.

Hope y’all are right. I won’t be comfortable until it’s done.

Get comfortable nigga it's over

e63c1c0bc3a9cec010b27f4b31234620.gif

Yall gon be so disappointed in Biden.

Ideologically, Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer aint that different from Republicans.

Dems will raise taxes on rich people and businesses a bit which will be great. But I dont see any major social changes coming.

The only thing I can hope for is that one of the young supreme court justices get in a crazy car accident and are replaced but a liberal ass justice or two now that dems control the senate.
I don't have my hopes up, but those numbers un-doctored those wins, should hold legitimacy and be kept in the back, side, and top of the mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back