Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about this is... I dont think Biden administration will have the balls to actually use the incriminating evidence he will have access to against Trump when it's all said and done.

I can already hear the bullshit lines about how this country "needs to heal" rather than pursuing getting actual justice for actual crimes that were committed
I honestly think Joe won't do anything to Donnie...he'll let the SDNY's office handle that, which he should.

It would be a bad look if a POTUS leads the charge on prosecuting a former POTUS....even tho that fucker tried to do this shit to Obama.

If I'm Joe, I'm just letting everyone else bury him....starting with the new AG.

A number of prominent Republicans have spoken out in opposition to the plan, spearheaded by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), to object to Joe Biden electors from the 2020 battleground states being contested by President Donald Trump.

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) was first to announce he would object to Biden electors in Pennsylvania. Cruz and 11 other Republican senators followed suit, announcing they would object to electors in every battleground.

The senators are not claiming, like Trump, that the election was rigged, but simply that there are enough allegations of fraud from the losing candidate to justify objecting to the results. They are demanding that an election commission be appointed to “audit” the results in “disputed” states (i.e. that swing states Trump lost most narrowly.)

But a growing faction of top Republicans is speaking out against those objectors. In the Senate the list those objecting to the objectors is 20-strong, and includes Lindsey Graham (SC), Tom Cotton (AR), Roy Blunt (MO), Richard Burr(NC), Shelly Moore Capito (WV), Bill Cassidy (LA), Mike Lee (UT), Susan Collins (ME), Rob Portman (OH), John Cornyn (TX), Lisa Murkowski (AL), Mitt Romney (UT), Ben Sasse (NE), Richard Shelby (AL), John Thune (SD), Pat Toomey (PA), Roger Wicker (MS), Deb Fischer (NE), Chuck Grassley(IA), Mitch McConnell (KY) and Mike Rounds (SD).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back