Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, let me just confirm something...

lol Just as I thought. These black women ain't playing. Biden might be talking about looking forward, but if a black woman can take Trump down, she's going to do it.

I hate shit like this, lol. Even when it’s done to the opps.

It’s like “MLK was not only a great civil rights hero, he was a great preacher too!”

Then somebody retweets it saying “MLK was a womanizing scumbag, but x person only has fond memories of MLK preaching.”

Dude was probably like

View attachment 436238

I was just talking about jelly beans, lol.
Out of all Presidents, they could've easily chosen someone else. Plus highlighting Republican Presidents when the most Republicans now think you're are some satanic pedophile who stole the election isn't a good look.

Plus that "MLK was a womanizing rapist" was one of the many lies by the FBI put out there to get him to kill himself.

Out of all Presidents, they could've easily chosen someone else. Plus highlighting Republican Presidents when the most Republicans now think you're are some satanic pedophile who stole the election isn't a good look.

Plus that "MLK was a womanizing rapist" was one of the many lies by the FBI put out there to get him to kill himself.
I feel you and I’m with you on the Reagan criticism and MLK lie 100%...

But they were talking about Jelly Beans bruh, lol.

They’re just trying to get engagement up by using jelly beans, a popular candy, and tying it to a past president. And they use Reagan as a way to pull in the disaffected Republicans. I don’t agree with that either necessarily, but there are very few that even see Reagan the way we do.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back