Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about this is... I dont think Biden administration will have the balls to actually use the incriminating evidence he will have access to against Trump when it's all said and done.

I can already hear the bullshit lines about how this country "needs to heal" rather than pursuing getting actual justice for actual crimes that were committed

I mean if his AG (whoever that may be) want to pursue this...I can see Biden lettin them handle it.

At the end of the day...NO ONE knows what's gonna happen. We'll have to wait and see. But they can't ignore this. This muthafucca was SPECIFIC about the amount of votes he needed.

I mean if his AG (whoever that may be) want to pursue this...I can see Biden lettin them handle it.

At the end of the day...NO ONE knows what's gonna happen. We'll have to wait and see. But they can't ignore this. This muthafucca was SPECIFIC about the amount of votes he needed.
Then threatening him with criminal charges if he didn't come up with 11,780 votes

Agreed that we dont know what will happen. I hope you're right about not ignoring this... I've got a feeling they gon let this fuckery slide tho... just like all the other unprecedented fuckery Trump has done and folks have let slide

Agreed that we dont know what will happen. I hope you're right about not ignoring this... I've got a feeling they gon let this fuckery slide tho... just like all the other unprecedented fuckery Trump has done and folks have let slide

Meh...I kinda understand why Biden don't want his 1st year...or term be engulfed wit that bs. Its like ya girl leaving her ex from a toxic relationship...getting a fresh start with you...only to be spending yall relationship talkin about her ex.

That's why I feel like if his AG wants to pursue it...he's gonna let them. Biden got too much on his plate to deal wit. And I dont see how he wants to spend his whole presidency dealing wit just THAT situation only. We dealt 4 years of this muthafucca ruining this country. Like I said...we'll see. He gotta pick a AG 1st.

Persoaly...I wouldn't even give that muthafucca the satisfaction of keepin attention on him during my administration.

Meh...I kinda understand why Biden don't want his 1st year...or term be engulfed wit that bs. Its like ya girl leaving her ex from a toxic relationship...getting a fresh start with you...only to be spending yall relationship talkin about her ex.

That's why I feel like if his AG wants to pursue it...he's gonna let them. Biden got too much on his plate to deal wit. And I dont see how he wants to spend his whole presidency dealing wit just THAT situation only. We dealt 4 years of this muthafucca ruining this country. Like I said...we'll see. He gotta pick a AG 1st.

Persoaly...I wouldn't even give that muthafucca the satisfaction of keepin attention on him during my administration.

that's exactly the type of logic I think will lend up with Trump walking.

"Oh we have bigger problems to worry about right now"...nevermind the fact that Trump made all the problems worse.
"We shouldnt give him anymore attention"... even tho he committed mad crimes while in office
"The country needs to heal and charging him with his crimes would be too divisive".... so let this muhfucka walk free.

lol like you said tho... we'll see

that's exactly the type of logic I think will lend up with Trump walking.

"Oh we have bigger problems to worry about right now"...nevermind the fact that Trump made all the problems worse.
"We shouldnt give him anymore attention"... even tho he committed mad crimes while in office
"The country needs to heal and charging him with his crimes would be too divisive".... so let this muhfucka walk free.

lol like you said tho... we'll see

Bruh...this muthafucca is coming into his presidency wit a pandemic...a struggling economy wit businesses suffering b/c of covid...Americans unemployed...etc etc. And I can't even imagine the shyt fucc'd up shyt that orange goblin lookin muthafucca is currently doing to decapitate our (inter)national security.

Yeah...he g'on definitely pass that Frump shyt off to his AG. He got to. If he focuses solely on that, but ignores this covid shyt and everything else..then he's already failed b4 his term even got off the ground. But this shyt you definitely can't let that slide.

"B-B-B-But Biden is WORSE than this".....somehow....says the non-voters.

Cool.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back