Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either which way as long as Trump isnt in office that's most important and no matter how you slice it, Biden isn't gonna be worse than Trump but that's what the Republicans want people to believe so they don't come out to vote which was Trump's strategy against Hillary when he managed to bring her to his level.

Trump has active klansmen in office rolling back civil rights laws and enabling police and FBI more rights and power to abuse citizens. This election is a fight for delegates and I'll say Trump has an early advantage here. If Biden loses, Black people are gonna be way more fucked up with Trump in office in a second term where he can act the fuck out.

It's strange that the non-voters on here are trying to say that it makes no difference who is in office.

One is actively rolling back environmental shit, civil rights shit, putting conservative judges in place to name a few... all of that shit will fuck over black folks FIRST.

Biden aint my first choice.. and I don't agree with him on alot.. This is about who is going to do the LEAST amount of damage at this point.

Last edited:
It's strange that the non-voters on here are trying to say that it makes no difference who is in office.

One is actively rolling back environmental shit, civil rights shit, putting conservative judges in place to name a few... all of that shit will fuck over black folks FIRST.

Biden aint my first choice.. and I don't agree on alot.. This is about who is going to do the LEAST amount of damage at this point.

and what do you expect from joe?

what do you think hes going to do?

and what do you expect from joe?

what do you think hes going to do?

I expect him to do like what @Sion mentioned earlier.. rolling back all the bullshit Trump has tried to enact.

I expect him, even though I don't think his plan is aggressive enough... to do something about climate change... unlike Trump who doesn't even think its an issue.

I expect him to do something about health care... which Trump has no plan for other than undoing what Obama put in place.

I expect him to start repairing the US reputation around the world.. to again.. undo the damage that Trump has done.

I expect him to get some judges appointed who aren't all super conservative.

That's just for starters....

Biden may not fix a lot of the issues the country has... but he aint gonna drive the shit further into a ditch like trump is currently doing.

*shrugs*

[/QUOTE]
I'd say George Bush and then Jimmy Carter. Bush is self explanatory but Carter had horrible economic policies that also enabled a period of stagflation.

They actually had a platform.. Joe whole appeal is that he is establishment.. Obamas guy

I know Joe.. he knows us.. its on comfortability and entry level" intangibles"

SMH if I didn't know better I would feel a way. Reading some of those tweets and comments here.

I really feel as a people we would be better off if the majority of black people just admitted that they'd rather go along to get along. Rather than putting up the facade of really trying to fight to change the system. The majority of our actions and voting practices as a people says the total opposite of fighting for change.

A non vote is a none vote. Don't make my abstaining something it's not.
I'm not voting for Biden, period. My morals won't let me do it.

Y'all think old Joe has Alzheimer's?
It's possible that he might have Alzheimers or Dementia ,the way he speaks and enunciate his word sounds scrambled and slurred compared to 2016 and 2012,it's really a night and day difference

It's possible that he might have Alzheimers or Dementia ,the way he speaks and enunciate his word sounds scrambled and slurred compared to 2016 and 2012,it's really a night and day difference
He also is confused.
If he gets the nomination, Trump is going to eat him alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back