Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
as far as I know her dad was Jamaican I doubt he came from a family of slave owners. May have been light skin. Her mom Indian idk if her family had some domestic servants in India. Idk wtf that white dude was asking those questions

He's trying to (not so) subtly push the lie that white people will have to personally foot the bill for reparations. The guy is a known nazi. His opinions and takes should be disregarded everywhere but most of all here of all places.

Last edited:
here’s an 8-page article that he wrote on what he was talking about... peep it...I recommend it

interesring article explaining why this guy is so biased against Google and how his data is shoddy... now I’m sure there’s some truth to what the guy is trying to say... but he does keep saying HIMSELF in the link above, that he has no proof... so grain of salt here

I think they are right. I think that we should do a paper ballot in person voting only re-vote in all the states that have major voting irregularities.

Since, court after court has concluded that no major voting irregularities exist, I believe that means we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back