Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uhhh, smash?

giphy.gif

Jus seen tomorrow (Tuesday) was the day the fat gsa bitch was gonna have to go infront of lawmakers and "explain" why she was blocking the transition.

They prolly figured there was no way they could actually explain that shit, especially since a couple key states have already certified. So they had to approve it.

I think thats been the name of the game for the past 4.

I forget where I read this but someone basically pointed out the fact that rational people have been feeding off arguments where they point out the hypocrisy of "the right" but the fact of the matter is these people don't give a shit about hypocrisy. All they care about is power and that's why facts don't work on them. Once you can make facts null and void it all comes down to what you already believed before going into the argument and the idea that you could ever be proven wrong goes out the window.

We think we're living in facist america now just due to trump but based on the age of this country it's going to get way worse and sooner than we think considering america has already been a nazi-coddling, genocidal, colonialist, slave-trading piece of shit for the past 99.9% of its existence.

Still not understanding whats in it for these folks enabling this

Trump is broke, politically prolly will never be what he was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back