Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear sometimes I feel like I'm in bizarro world...this is ri-damn-diculous. Does this shit ever stop?

LLS that some bullshit. They are building the bleachers for the inauguration day parade.
tenor.gif

For the "voting doesn't matter" crowd well this let's you know how wrong you are. If it didn't matter why would they go so hard to stop it like this jackass

I do think it's funny that part of the "voting doesn't matter" crowd are also the "We (black people) saved this country" crowd. Which is it? Do black people's votes not matter or do black people's votes matter so much that they could swing a whole election? lol

None of this outta the ordinary for this administration

I deadass feel like they gonna still be taking personal belongings outta the white house on Jan 19th

This is literally every bad break up you've ever been in

I do think it's funny that part of the "voting doesn't matter" crowd are also the "We (black people) saved this country" crowd. Which is it? Do black people's votes not matter or do black people's votes matter so much that they could swing a whole election? lol
THIS is why I put certain folk on Ignore. I don't wanna hear "voting doesn't do shit" when it literally elected a fuckin POTUS who isn't a total shit ball right.....right before our eyes.

Even if you voted for a 3rd party, you still had a say in this election. I said that for MONTHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back