Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
short answer: i am comfortable with the way things are and you should be too

No

This is the exact problem that I'm talking about

You're stuck in the "I have my ideas" phase and you have no idea how to actually make them happen so you resort to attacking everything that doesn't sound the way you like it

You really need to read what I posted

Nothing in my post said that I'm comfortable or that you should be

You just refuse to actually understand how to make your dreams reality

You claim to have your mind made up on what you want but you don't know how to shop and go get it

He can't do that. Trump and his cronies spent all year trying to capitalize financially off of COVID. They're not gonna stop now that his time is coming to an end. They're going to try and milk every fucking dollar and cent. That's what grifters do.
They put their cheese in hydroxi chloroquine

what the hell does grifter mean?

A formal definition of a scam artist. A person who swindles people.

Example,

Donald Trump is a grifter because all of the donations he's asking for his campaign are actually going towards his legal defense.

Another example is these young 20 somethings that be in the grocery store asking you for money to help them with their college scholarship program. They have actually evolved from just asking for cash and have adapted to the new digital age and they accept Cash App. Them niggas are not only grifters but they are relentless.

Some of y'all need to think outside of your bubble

You're not wrong for wanting better things for Black people and a more progressive society

You are wrong for refusing to acknowledge the makeup of this country and the necessary paths that need to be taken to get to where we all want to be

You have your ideas so there's no need to beat that dead horse

Start trying to understand what the necessary paths are to make your ideas reality and stop shitting on the harsh realities when things don't go the way you want them to
Bubbles have been proven successful this year

Just in passing I've read Biden's first 100 days include helping 11 million dreamers gain citizenship, bringing in 500k indian immigrants and giving the LGBT benefits. Meanwhile we're being slaughtered in the streets by cops with impunity..

Bubbles have been proven successful this year

Just in passing I've read Biden's first 100 days include helping 11 million dreamers gain citizenship, bringing in 500k indian immigrants and giving the LGBT benefits. Meanwhile we're being slaughtered in the streets by cops with impunity..

You know you can’t talk negatively about the LGBT community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back