Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Great Recession was so bad under Bush, Obama’s own Treasury Secretary thought they had to fuck people out of loans and refinance people to another fucked up loan.

In his own words. He said it. They were not spending billions to save homes like they said they were trying to “foam the runway” to make sure the banks were saved. Y’all in here arguing with me?

You don't have to keep posting incorrect things like this. I encourage you to read up on what was really going on. I don't know how old you were around this time but I was there and lived through it.

The sad thing about this statement is........... it has a ton of validity.

It's crazy that Trump received as many votes as he did with the way he botched the pandemic which assisted in killing his main positive talking point in the economy. A ton of folks still voted for him as he trivialized the deaths of hundreds of thousands of American citizens and destroyed thousands of small businesses......

These trash ass people in this country truly showed how crazy and bigoted they are with these election numbers. SMH

spot on!

of course a lot of Black women love white men and/or tragic mulattos such as yourself

i would know wouldnt i?

:tuh:
So you got something against mixed people? Cause if so you disrespecting a lot of us that have fought in the struggle. You willing to do that to get some sort of Pyrrhic victory on a message board?

You gotta fact check these fools for spreading disinformation on some trump shit

you havent fact checked shit tho ??????? just saying corny one liners like “so you really believe obama fucked the economy up???”

like yeah nigga tf

A real stepper making mom jokes on the internet.

I think he's egging you on young man. Sort of like stepping to you to test your gangster. You're failing right now but that's cool. You probably don't wanna get into that kind of fight. You definitely seem young though because you're talking about the financial crisis like somebody who was riding the school bus when it happened the way you're citing shit like a late homework assignment.

plus you dont know how i grew up, i know thats just the white in you speaking over my lived experiences to prop up your rags to riches story

very bootstrap-esque
Yet you steady making assumptions on every one else, lol. I think mine about you are more accurate than yours about me though.

And were my experiences virtual or something? Wish someone would have told me I was living in the matrix this whole time.

This nigga is a complete nutcase. He ain’t fact checked shit. He quoting me like he about to come threw the screen. Dude is a fucking weirdo.

Your faggot white ass blamed Obama for the housing crisis which was incorrect.

Wasn’t even in office

then you pivoted to say he didn’t fix it. Another lie

put programs in place to hope folks get houses such as folks that post on this board.

White boy

Yeah but you're one less vote that didn't happen against him. Respectfully... you don't get to speak on this shit.

lmao how r yall still punching down at non voters???? ????????? your white daddy got the most votes in history and youre still hot in the ass because i didnt participate!!!?!?!?

I think he's egging you on young man. Sort of like stepping to you to test your gangster. You're failing right now but that's cool. You probably don't wanna get into that kind of fight. You definitely seem young though because you're talking about the financial crisis like somebody who was riding the school bus when it happened the way you're citing shit like a late homework assignment.

Big stepper

This argument started because I asked @iamtheville to list 5 tangibles and I showed him that his 5 tangibles weren't really 5 tangibles at all considering 2 of the 5 tangibles already happened under Obama and then @ALLBUILDINGSMATTER! got in his elementary feelings and started to skew a bunch of Obama era misinformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back