Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama was given money???????

Man you must be very young or you have no idea how our government works. There's actually a lot of Documentaries on Netflix that you can catch that will catch you up on all of this.

Dude information is soooooo wrong it laughable.

But he one of those fair skin folks.

ok 8 mile
That’s what I thought. You more privileged than I ever was growing up honey, bet that. Don’t ever come at me sideways about my hustle and hard work. I get on here and speak on my privilege not because I’m proud of having it, but because of all the shit I’ve endured to get it. I’m proud of the process even more than the result.

And you know what I’ve never done, even though I’m half white??

Date a white girl. I’ve only dated black women my whole life. I was never confused about my preference for my black queens.

That’s what I thought. You more privileged than I ever was growing up honey, bet that. Don’t ever come at me sideways about my hustle and hard work. I get on here and speak on my privilege not because I’m proud of having it, but because of all the shit I’ve endured to get it. I’m proud of the process even more than the result.

And you know what I’ve never done, even though I’m half white??

Date a white girl. I’ve only dated black women my whole life. I was never confused about my preference for my black queens.

of course a lot of Black women love white men and/or tragic mulattos such as yourself

i would know wouldnt i?

:tuh:

AGAIN

IM BLAMING OBAMA FOR THE PROGRAM BEING A FAILURE.HE WAS GIVEN THE RESOURCES TO FIX THE PROBLEM BUT HE REMAINED LOYAL TO BIG BANKS. There were foreclosures under HAMP. The people the program refinanced STILL couldn’t afford their mortgage. This isn’t hard to understand.

The President doesn't get money to do anything. I mean that's the first thing you need to stop saying.

Second, you are trying to blame a single program on Obama when he literally inherited a fucking recession. Had to bail out Wall Street. Had to bail out the Auto Industry. And had a mortgage crisis.

Your strawman isn't even a good one. I mean c'mon man.

this is coming for you? you allowed someone to call you a coon chop

????? pls

Yeah so like I said step you game up. Coon Chop was way more clever than dissing him by calling him 8 mile. It's like you don't even know who 8 mile was about. That's not really a diss.

You 33 posting in Von thread like a straight bitch. I don’t expect nothing else from you , but to make them weak ass jokes. Keep going my boy!:foh1:

Yea. I’m 33 posting in that Von thread cause I’m a real life stepper

you just a white boy that have a fetish for black culture just like your momma rock that ♠️ tattoo becuase she love the “culture” too.

Your white ass need to refrain from using the word boy

plus you dont know how i grew up, i know thats just the white in you speaking over my lived experiences to prop up your rags to riches story

very bootstrap-esque

According to the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program (SIGTARP), 70 percent of homeowners who applied for the program were turned down for a permanent modification. Despite initially promising a $75 billion commitment to HAMP, through September of this year, the government has spent only $10.2 billion, with an additional $2 billion on related programs. Most of the spending came after the initial years when the foreclosure crisis was at its most acute.

In the most damning revelations of servicer misconduct, employees at Bank of America’s mortgage servicing unit testified in a class-action lawsuit that they were told to lie to homeowners, deliberately misplace their documents, and deny loan modifications without explaining why. For their efforts, managers rewarded them with bonuses — in the form of Target gift cards — for pushing borrowers into foreclosure.

Despite this, the Treasury Department never permanently sanctioned a single mortgage servicer for HAMP violations by clawing back incentive payments. They never used their leverage to force better outcomes. Instead, former Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner told government officials, HAMP’s purpose was to “foam the runway” for the banks. In other words, it allowed banks to spread out eventual foreclosures and absorb them more slowly, protecting bank balance sheets.

You don't have to dig this hole chief. Just watch the movie.

i honestly believe if trump handled covid differently, he would still be president. covid defeated trump, not lukewarm biden

The sad thing about this statement is........... it has a ton of validity.

It's crazy that Trump received as many votes as he did with the way he botched the pandemic which assisted in killing his main positive talking point in the economy. A ton of folks still voted for him as he trivialized the deaths of hundreds of thousands of American citizens and destroyed thousands of small businesses......

These trash ass people in this country truly showed how crazy and bigoted they are with these election numbers. SMH

Yea. I’m 33 posting in that Von thread cause I’m a real life stepper

you just a white boy that have a fetish for black culture just like your momma rock that ♠ tattoo becuase she love the “culture” too.

Your white ass need to refrain from using the word boy

OH SHIT NOT THE SPADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moms was on the BBC train??

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back