Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I'm asking you to name these specifics that they apparently aren't doing. Give me 5 jack.
1.Money for small black businesses
2.Money for black farmers
3.Hold police accountable. Prosecute and convict
4.Easier ways to get business loans
5.More money for urban schools to give them better resources to be able to achieve on the next level

Nah, she doesn't stand a chance of becoming President on her own.

Biggest obstacle?

White women.

View attachment 395754

Nope. It's all about who her opponent and running mate would be.

For example. She would win in a head to head against Tom Cotton, Rubio, Hawley. If there was a tougher opponent she could add somebody like Gretchen Whitmer on her ticket and they would wash the filed.

Harris/Whitmer is a tough ass ticket. That's a lot of girl power and could be a huge setup for Kamala to run off 8 years and pass that shit right to Whitmer. Woman ain't passing up an opportunity for that. No sir re Bob.

1.Money for small black businesses
2.Money for black farmers
3.Hold police accountable. Prosecute and convict
4.Easier ways to get business loans
5.More money for urban schools to give them better resources to be able to achieve on the next level

Hmm

1. Joe Biden has this in his Lift Every Voice Plan. Obama also had a lot of incentive for black businesses like tax breaks and stuff for black home owners like the first time home buyers credit. My mom actually got that first time home buyers credit after Obama got elected. She got an extra $15,000 just for being black. This was after my mom also used Cash For Clunkers and got an extra $5,000 on a trade in also for being black.

2. Black Farmers you say? Obama already did this in 2010

3. This isn't specific to Black Americans

4. This is also not really specific to Black Americans but nevertheless this is address in Joe Biden's Lift Every Voice Plan

5. This is also not specific to Black Americans since Black Americans are not the only people in urban schools and we definitely not the only people who work in and run urban schools

EmRGgK9U8AAor_F

I'm glad the devil is leaving office in January is possibly on his way to a jail cell with massive debt.

Throughout all the shit Joe been through he finally in The White House after 47 years in the Senate and we got a black-asian VP.

All I ask now is that the courts shoot down all of Trump's cases and we good.

Hmm

1. Joe Biden has this in his Lift Every Voice Plan. Obama also had a lot of incentive for black businesses like tax breaks and stuff for black home owners like the first time home buyers credit. My mom actually got that first time home buyers credit after Obama got elected. She got an extra $15,000 just for being black. This was after my mom also used Cash For Clunkers and got an extra $5,000 on a trade in also for being black.

2. Black Farmers you say? Obama already did this in 2010

3. This isn't specific to Black Americans

4. This is also not really specific to Black Americans but nevertheless this is address in Joe Biden's Lift Every Voice Plan

5. This is also not specific to Black Americans since Black Americans are not the only people in urban schools and we definitely not the only people who work in and run urban schools

People don’t want to do their homework. Their identity is built on being anti. Without that, they have no identity. Which is why in the face of overwhelming evidence contrary to their argument, they’ll just deflect and play what aboutism until you relent.

People don’t want to do their homework. Their identity is built on being anti. Without that, they have no identity. Which is why in the face of overwhelming evidence contrary to their argument, they’ll just deflect and play what aboutism until you relent.

Facts.

A lot of "tangibles" niggas are asking for are things that Obama already did and Trump quietly and swiftly took away. Now niggas wanna pretend like Obama never did shit for us and ignore the FACT that Trump really never did shit for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back