Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be the barer of bad news but they ain't black like you. AMERIKKKA will NEVER vote a fba into those two powerful positions because they know how you move unless you're a Daniel Cameron type black person.
Meaning you would have to be a deep fried coon like my dude dis said. Don't give your kids that false sense of hope. That's terrible parenting

This that black divide shit that hold black folks back.

Once all this shit calms down, I want to know what the hell was going on with all of those ballots the mail service just happened to not deliver. I know hundreds were found so far after a judge made them sweep facilities.

Damn good speech by both of them, refreshing to hear ppl with actual humility and empathy
Bruh, I just knew Trump was gonna come back from Walter Reed like this

Humble
Empathetic
Aware

But then he showed me who he was. Egg on my face

I hate to be the barer of bad news but they ain't black like you. AMERIKKKA will NEVER vote a fba into those two powerful positions because they know how you move unless you're a Daniel Cameron type black person.
Meaning you would have to be a deep fried coon like my dude dis said. Don't give your kids that false sense of hope. That's terrible parenting

1604802646185.gif

Fuck you and your shitty opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back