Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

"The Trump campaign organizers decided early that President Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign would be their north star. They would invest heavily in data, build a massive volunteer network nationwide, and knock on millions of doors. A book about Obama’s 2012 campaign, “Groundbreakers: How Obama’s 2.2 Million Volunteers Transformed Campaigning in America,” was a must-read for senior organizers of the ground game. By the end, the Trump operation said it had bested Obama by that metric, scoring more than 2.6 million “trained and activated” volunteers. The operation logged more than 182 million “voter contacts,” a measure that included voice-mail messages and fliers, more than five times what the RNC had accomplished in 2016. For Team Trump, it mattered more that the number was greater than the 150 million Obama had claimed in 2012."

ain't that a bitch? White ppl stay stealin from black folk lol

this nigga Obama will live in his head forever lol

Damn all these fake woke muthafuccas.

We witnessed the 1st black president be elected

We witnessed the 1st black president get RE-ELECTED

Now...we've witnessed the 1st black female become VP
View attachment 395726

Our ancestors shed blood...sweat...tears just to have the right to vote. Sacraficed their lives for future generations. Just hoping one day we as black people, would get an opportunity to be put in this country's highest position.

Never did i think I'd witness a black man & woman be elected into the powerful position in the U.S., here we are.

So you can argue about policy...agendas...ideology...whateva. But this moment right now...is for ALL Black Americans.
giphy (3).gif

A few things...

-Policy and problems aside, I’m glad my kids have grown up in a world where a black man has been President and a black woman is now Vice President.

-Voting fucking matters. Up and down the ballot. Let’s continue that.

-These next four years are very fuckin important. Can’t be complacent and forget where we been and where we could end up if we slip up. Keep the pressure on who represents us and keep the pressure on ourselves and each other.

Regardless of how I feel about her politics

Its dope to see a BLACK WOMAN in this position

Watching my daughters watch this

Man
Damn all these fake woke muthafuccas.

We witnessed the 1st black president be elected

We witnessed the 1st black president get RE-ELECTED

Now...we've witnessed the 1st black female become VP
View attachment 395726

Our ancestors shed blood...sweat...tears just to have the right to vote. Sacraficed their lives for future generations. Just hoping one day we as black people, would get an opportunity to be put in this country's highest position.

Never did i think I'd witness a black man & woman be elected into the powerful position in the U.S., here we are.

So you can argue about policy...agendas...ideology...whateva. But this moment right now...is for ALL Black Americans.
I hate to be the barer of bad news but they ain't black like you. AMERIKKKA will NEVER vote a fba into those two powerful positions because they know how you move unless you're a Daniel Cameron type black person.
Meaning you would have to be a deep fried coon like my dude dis said. Don't give your kids that false sense of hope. That's terrible parenting

I hate to be the barer of bad news but they ain't black like you. AMERIKKKA will NEVER vote a fba into those two powerful positions because they know how you move unless you're a Daniel Cameron type black person.
Meaning you would have to be a deep fried coon like my dude dis said. Don't give your kids that false sense of hope. That's terrible parenting
Run for office my friend

Ok bruh...
giphy-1 (2).gif

Geezus crust. Lol

I think Joe will go for a second term if he can. But if something happens to him, Kamala could become president.

She's the frontrunner if Joe doesn't go for a second term and if she does run nobody is gonna beat her. First woman, black woman, POTUS? With all this fucking momentum. Shiiiiiiiiiit. She got that shit in the bag if she want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back