Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
so its on organizers to push biden left, the same organizers you are telling to shut up and get in line when critiquing his presidency

so ultimately BLM and other grassroots organizations will save us and not the ppl you pledge ur votes to

hmmm this sound eerily familiar
@TheNightKing

You need to acknowledge and understand that no matter how you, me, or any of us feel that 70M people voted for Trump and Republicans. They are still heavily represented in Congress and in The Courts. You aren't going to accomplish anything at all by simply ignoring or disregarding them.

Please explain to me how anything in this country will get done if we don't attempt to at least engage with the other side?

You need to understand that The United States is a big fucking place and there's not just a few Trumps and Lindsey Grahams, and Mitch McConnell's. There's fucking millions of them. What exactly do you expect us to do?

You either didn't read or understand my post fully. I am acknowledging them. They are part of the reason I said this country should be embarrassed. I have two problems with being excited about this outcome. 1) Biden/Harris are trash and won't push for substantive change and 2) Our country is still full of a bunch of shitty ass racists and they've shown that they still have enough influence to keep things from getting better.

I'm not saying I expect people to instantly change the status quo, but can we at least keep perspective. People getting excited about winning these little battles and then forgetting about the big war is why the normal citizens in this country especially black people keep getting fucked over.

deflection and namedropping as usual

Yawn.. you're a proud house nigga coon hearted fuckboy

Your own fellow voters have called out your dickriding behavior and that's all i needed to read

I bet Tariq never hit you back did he? You probably asked for a follow back on Twitter and he left you on read didn't he? You donated to one of that niggas scams and he ain't thank you did he? You are one of his loyal subscribers and he never shouts you out on his shows so you steaming off that shit ain't you?

That shit hurt don't it? Get out of that cult my nigga. Get you a wife and have some kids and mellow out. Go live life and get out of that scammer ass nigga Tariq Nasheed's shadow.

AOC, Sanders, TYT, Justice Democrats, etc. will push Joe for Medicare for all and climate change reforms. Again, another automatic win by virtue of the election itself because he said he supports policies going in that direction already. He already did Obamacare once and will reinstate much of that. He campaigned on a public option for healthcare, reducing reliance on fossil fuels, etc.

You either didn't read or understand my post fully. I am acknowledging them. They are part of the reason I said this country should be embarrassed. I have two problems with being excited about this outcome. 1) Biden/Harris are trash and won't push for substantive change and 2) Our country is still full of a bunch of shitty ass racists and they've shown that they still have enough influence to keep things from getting better.

I'm not saying I expect people to instantly change the status quo, but can we at least keep perspective. People getting excited about winning these little battles and then forgetting about the big war is why the normal citizens in this country especially black people keep getting fucked over.

I understand what you're saying but to be fair to yourself shouldn't you wait to cast judgement? I mean shouldn't you at least wait and see what they do? I'm not saying you need to automatically believe them or worship them but shouldn't you allow yourself the chance to see what happens?

You should make a thread that represents the ideology that you're pushing and stop flooding this one with anti views.

Concentrate your views in one place so we can have that discussion.

sssh im speaking

ill get to you in a minute

I bet Tariq never hit you back did he? You probably asked for a follow back on Twitter and he left you on read didn't he? You donated to one of that niggas scams and he ain't thank you did he? You are one of his loyal subscribers and he never shouts you out on his shows so you steaming off that shit ain't you?

That shit hurt don't it? Get out of that cult my nigga. Get you a wife and have some kids and mellow out. Go live life and get out of that scammer ass nigga Tariq Nasheed's shadow.

"Blackity black"

"Black supremacy"

- @Los216

tenor.gif

Lonious my mans but I think he voted for Trump. People should be ashamed that Trump lost ? That shit don't even make sense unless you voted for the nigga. Half the U.S. voted for Trump and I'm confident there are people on ABW who did as well.

The sad part is at the end of the day if there really are niggas in here who voted for Trump then so be it

It's cool fam lolololololololol

We ain't gone jump you lolololololololol

It's like the feel like we gonna run them off or something

We not gone do that because at the end of the day we realize that all of us are eventually gonna have to move forward together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back