Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks say all this while paying taxes for their local government though.

You can’t pick and choose when you hate things for quotes like this Race

lmao what do taxes have to do with anything??? lmao “you pay taxes” ok and my taxes are funding a sys thats actively killing me tf??

people(you included) make decisions every day that may cause unintentional harm...

using that as a justification to say I dont wanna vote is a lame cop out

It also doesnt stop people like Race and the people she says she out here trying to help from feeling the consequences of those decisions being made. Imagine thinking not trying to take an active role in shit that can affect the lives of people you care about and bragging about it. You can't wanna help the hood as she claims yet also actively avoid any responsibility for things that help contribute to the negative conditions.

No, that's not how we got someone like Trump in power.
It had nothing to do with politics or any ""economic uncertainty"
Cmon y'all both can be true

People were tired of politics as usual, the establishment, corruption

So much so they were willing to give trump a chance bc "he's an outsider, he's a 'business man'". They were repulsed by your stereotypical tight lipped, unrelatable, never give a straight answer career politician

Remember he defeated the Republicans as well with his nomination. Everyone used to say he's not a real republican and they're being fooled by him.

They didn't even want that MF getting the nomination to begin with.

Trump was Deeznuts manifested.

Let's not ignore the facts

Don’t let this shit devolve into more in fighting. There’s been enough of that shit.

:smh:

Orange Diet Rite lost, there’s still ALOT of work to do. Keep it fuckin movin, enjoy your fuckin weekend.

Most people are doing just that. It's only a few who think anything short of saying fuck Joe means you're blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back