Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id white supremacy could be defeated without white people why haven't black people defeated it already?
Nigga. You don't get it

Terry said that for no reason other to pander and he got DESTROYED for it

Terry Crews is viewed as a pariah, nobody but white liberals respects him

you sounding like him and agreeing with him speaks volumes

You're detached, period.

The bold is why we see many people excited.

lol Yeah, but politicians like Biden and Kamala are how we got to Trump. How many times are we going to go in this circle before we get off this shitty ride? Yaaay, Biden won. Now he can keep his word and go work with people like Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnel who are arguably as bad or worse than Trump.

If ya'll want to be happy about that fine. I guess the cycle will begin again next time we'll get Vince McMahon or Tucker Carlson or Dr. Doom or somebody like that.

Imagine trying to sound like him

View attachment 395516

You are a fake ass wanna be Tariq Nasheed. You follow and worship that nigga and he's a grifter. You're probably young so I'm just gonna say that one day you are going to get older and enlightened and you will see just how ignorant and utterly embarrassing all of the talking points you and people like him keep making.

I'm not gonna say god bless you because I'm not religious. I'm not gonna wish you well because I don't have sympathy for niggas who can't see their own demise.

So I'm just gonna leave you with this lil nigga,

Get out of your bubble. Get ahold of yourself. Open your eyes to how your society functions and get that hate out of your heart.

Last edited:

EsFYldL.gif

Cant wait

lol Yeah, but politicians like Biden and Kamala are how we got to Trump. How many times are we going to go in this circle before we get off this shitty ride? Yaaay, Biden won. Now he can keep his word and go work with people like Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnel who are arguably as bad or worse than Trump.

If ya'll want to be happy about that fine. I guess the cycle will begin again next time we'll get Vince McMahon or Tucker Carlson or Dr. Doom or somebody like that.

No, that's not how we got someone like Trump in power.
It had nothing to do with politics or any ""economic uncertainty"

You need to acknowledge and understand that no matter how you, me, or any of us feel that 70M people voted for Trump and Republicans. They are still heavily represented in Congress and in The Courts. You aren't going to accomplish anything at all by simply ignoring or disregarding them.

Please explain to me how anything in this country will get done if we don't attempt to at least engage with the other side?

You need to understand that The United States is a big fucking place and there's not just a few Trumps and Lindsey Grahams, and Mitch McConnell's. There's fucking millions of them. What exactly do you expect us to do?

No, that's not how we got someone like Trump in power.
It had nothing to do with politics or any ""economic uncertain"

Racism is there, but it's not the only thing. Trump won the first as much because he was running as a political outsider as because of his racism. Actually, I'll go farther and say that him running as an outsider was a bigger factor than the racism. Hillary was as the establishment, and Trump was anti-establishment. That carried him to the win. Yeah the racists helped, but the racists came out to keep the black man out of office too and they failed.

You are a fake ass wanna be Tariq Nasheed. You follow and worship that nigga an his a grifter. You're probably young so I'm just gonna say that one day you are going to get older and enlightened and you will see just how ignorant and utterly embarrassing all of the talking points you and people like him keep making.

I'm not gonna say god bless you because I'm not religious. I'm not gonna wish you well because I don't have sympathy for niggas who can't see their own demise.

So I'm just gonna leave you with this lil nigga,

Get out of your bubble. Get ahold of yourself. Open your eyes to how your society functions and get that hate oyour heart.
deflection and namedropping as usual

Yawn.. you're a proud house nigga coon hearted fuckboy

Your own fellow voters have called out your dickriding behavior and that's all i needed to read

Why answer? So you can hurl insults and post Tweets in response?

But I’ll just say this, that’s a loaded question. No one person can push Biden to the left. You support organizations that aggregate like minded people that will do that. BLM is getting stronger everyday so I think they’ll push for police reform. Joe will probably simply reinstate the Obama era regulations anyway which is an automatic win in that regard. Trump wouldn’t even listen to BLM. Another automatic win by having someone who will even acknowledge them and not call them terrorists.

AOC, Sanders, TYT, Justice Democrats, etc. will push Joe for Medicare for all and climate change reforms. Again, another automatic win by virtue of the election itself because he said he supports policies going in that direction already. He already did Obamacare once and will reinstate much of that. He campaigned on a public option for healthcare, reducing reliance on fossil fuels, etc.

Just to name a few.

ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back