Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just off the strength of his growing beef with Fox News he’s gonna start his own network watch. Either that or buy in OAN or some shit.

Trump's plan all along before he won in 2016 was to start his own network.

Trump TV

Trump never planned on actually winning the election. He used a Presidential campaign to line his broke ass pockets but fucking round with Putin Trump didn't realize how Putin was actually using him to increase his influence in Western Democracy.

So Trump ends up winning the election and what we've witnessed the last 4 years is a man who has been broke for years get into the most powerful job in the world because of racism and Russian influence all to line his pockets but just like he always does Trump fumbled the bag because he's a racist stupid fucking idiot.

I could do a whole thread on this and I have brought this up several times before but take a look at this picture. This was the moments when Trump and his team found out that he was going to win the election and the second picture is Trump in the oval office with barrack Obama. Now you tell me if this looks like a man that actually wanted to be President?

TatteredDeadCopperbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

DD_aOZzXcAEk_NF.jpg

01lastdays-superJumbo.jpg

Trump's plan all along before he won in 2016 was to start his own network.

Trump TV

Trump never planned on actually winning the election. He used a Presidential campaign to line his broke ass pockets but fucking round with Putin Trump didn't realize how Putin was actually using him to increase his influence in Western Democracy.

So Trump ends up winning the election and what we've witnessed the last 4 years is a man who has been broke for years get into the most powerful job in the world because of racism and Russian influence all to line his pockets but just like he always does Trump fumbled the bag because he's a racist stupid fucking idiot.

I could do a whole thread on this and I have brought this up several times before but take a look at this picture. This was the moments when Trump and his team found out that he was going to win the election and the second picture is Trump in the oval office with barrack Obama. Now you tell me if this looks like a man that actually wanted to be President?

TatteredDeadCopperbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

DD_aOZzXcAEk_NF.jpg

01lastdays-superJumbo.jpg
Super facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back