Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, yall should be thanking non voters and ppl that challenge this sys whether via critique or direct action, because without our dissension, and your ancestors dissension, you niggas would still be in chains.

going along to get along and hoping and praying for better has gotten us nowhere.

hoping career reformist affirm your humanity and bring forth the change you seek after watching your ppl die for centuries is a level of delusion i hope to never reach

Last edited:
honestly, yall should be thanking non voters and ppl that challenge this sys whether via critique or direction action, because without our dissension, and your ancestors dissension, you niggas would still be in chains.
But......non voters had nothing and I mean absolutely nothing to do with abolishment of slavery, Jim Crow and multitude of other things. If anything the people who wanted to vote and fight for the right to vote was behind that.....but go on

Non-voters(Black.muslims and Panthers) did plant the seeds of saying fuck trying to be a part of a America and black people come together and not worry about being.a part of the country.

Hilarious that the muhfucka aint even been sworn in yet or even officially won it but folks writing dissertations about how black folks aint gonna get shit from it and all of this was a complete waste of time

And then when you hit them with facts they love to ask you about Obama. The reality is a lot of niggas are just mad for nothing. Whatever makes them feel seen and smart though.

Non-voters(Black.muslims and Panthers) did plant the seeds of saying fuck trying to be a part of a America and black people come together and not worry about being.a part of the country.

What else have they done?

But......non voters had nothing and I mean absolutely nothing to do with abolishment of slavery, Jim Crow and multitude of other things. If anything the people who wanted to vote and fight for the right to vote was behind that.....but go on

How u not gonna be part of a country while LIVING in the country

How u not gonna be part of a country while LIVING in the country

I'm trying to figure out what those people have done besides express their opinions. They're the loudest ones kicking and screaming about tangibles so I wanna know what tangibles have these non voters contributed.

EmJgllcXYAApyjB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back