Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga I ain't about to go back and forth with you yet again.

You clearly like to think you're so smart in your delusional ass mind but don't realize you make no sense whatsoever. I know exactly who dreamers are. They're illegals as well as those waiting in line for their approvals. That's fine except for the fact that my ppl have more pressing issues right now.

Those same ppl yall caping for bring their asses over here, then turn around and shit on black ppl time and time again.

You're racist. You sound stupid as fuck with all of this my people shit. Every time you say that you marginalize black people as if we aren't already apart of America.

You haven't even named a specific piece of legislation that you're crying about. What the fuck are these pressing issues my nigga?

You still don't understand. The Dreamers Act already exist. It's not any new legislation that needs to be voted on and passed. It's already enacted law. There is no legislation brought forward to help stop black people from being killed in the streets because for one that's a broad ass statement. That's not how laws and legislation works. What law are you citing that stops black people from being killed in the streets? What is the name of it?
Just let him have it. He means well enough.

It's just like cube coming out and admitting hes not that politically inclined. Folks hearts are in the right place, they just dont know the mechanisms to enact the changes they want to see. If they want to stand on their emotion, just respect it and keep it pushing, they arent the enemy no way.

You're racist. You sound stupid as fuck with all of this my people shit. Every time you say that you marginalize black people as if we aren't already apart of America.

You haven't even named a specific piece of legislation that you're crying about. What the fuck are these pressing issues my nigga?

Just shut your coon ass up already. Ol terry crews jr ass nigga

If me giving more of a fuck about my ppl than everyone else who simply use our numbers and voice then shit on us is racist then so be it.

Just let him have it. He means well enough.

It's just like cube coming out and admitting hes not that politically inclined. Folks hearts are in the right place, they just dont know the mechanisms to enact the changes they want to see. If they want to stand on their emotion, just respect it and keep it pushing, they arent the enemy no way.

Naw it's bullshit because they talk out of the side of their mouth like they are speaking for all black people and these niggas don't understand the basics of how our government functions. If their hearts were truly in the right place they wouldn't open their mouths and sound like idiots fighting for black people when in reality they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Niggas are just talking and complaining just to complain.

Naw it's bullshit because they talk out of the side of their mouth like they are speaking for all black people and these niggas don't understand the basics of how our government functions. If their hearts were truly in the right place they wouldn't open their mouths and sound like idiots fighting for black people when in reality they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

You workin overtime for biden today

coonsam.gif

Just shut your coon ass up already. Ol terry crews jr ass nigga

If me giving more of a fuck about my ppl than everyone else who simply use our numbers and voice then shit on us is racist then so be it.

Name one piece of legislation that you think is a pressing issue

Look at cube, he wants to see black people get what they are owed, totally noble and honorable. But he got played, simple and plain. And it goes like that, not everybody gonna fight the same way. But I cant fault someone who reacts to seeing us slaughtered in the streets and be mad at the emotion that stirs in them.

These dudes might be wrong with their sentiments (and objectively they are) but their desire to see us in a power position is right and just. Just let them work their way and you work yours, but fighting each other just isnt helpful when we got actual enemies conspiring against us.

And while I'm at it

All you political science majoring ass negores

When was the last time you spoke to your local reps? Your police chief?
When was the last time you were down at the food bank helping or the local elementary school giving assistance?

I mean all yall got is vote dem and that's it. Or let's discuss in circles why the democrats ignore the black community.

Yall can say whatever you want, but I for one am actually out here doing these things and not just making excuses.

And while I'm at it

All you political science majoring ass negores

When was the last time you spoke to your local reps? Your police chief?
When was the last time you were down at the food bank helping or the local elementary school giving assistance?

I mean all yall got is vote dem and that's it. Or let's discuss in circles why the democrats ignore the black community.

Yall can say whatever you want, but I for one am actually out here doing these things and not just making excuses.

There's plenty of people who have answered these questions already. They posted it, showed it, you name it.

Now why don't you answer my question about what specific legislation you were referring to about black people?

while you niggas was studying to take the SATs to get in college in the comfort of your parents houses, I was able to get my first house thanks to legislation passed by Obama. I got a fire interest rate and some tax credits for my house because I was eligible for the program. I didn't have to put a dime down for a down payment.
81ae040.gif

AP has had enough of yall bullshit

He really said name a more pressing issue than DACA. Wow :scust:

You also very clearly do not understand. DACA is not a pressing issue. It's already in place. The only thing stopping it is The President's signature.

You show me one piece of legislation for black people that's waiting for The President to sign?

So by y'alls own admission our government should come to a halt until we get legislation passed for black people that neither of you can't even name? So everything needs to stop until some shit that you can't even explain happens?

It's 2020 and black people are still viewing Republicans and Democrats as the exact same entity. The fact that there's still black people doing that shows you how good of a job that these Republicans have done on niggas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back