Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas keep talking about the 94 crime bill like they was knew what was going on in real time. I was 11 and I know I'm older than most of y'all niggas here. I was playing with super soakers and shit. Y'all was just starting to talk and still drinking similac.

Stop acting like you so concerned about shit now.

I ain't saying the shit wasn't foul or people need to gloss over it but got damn, what else you got at this point?

They need to go ahead and make election day a national holiday already
Not making it a holiday is another form of suppression.

most lower-middle class and those at or under the poverty line work jobs that are extremely difficult to take off
This group is mostly filled with blacks and other minorities as well

you make it a holiday the poor and disenfranchised are more likely to vote cause there is no pressure to clock in

Day one he's ready to put in work for illegals but not black Americans. Illegals who drain all the resources!

Lmao at niggas dancing over this. Imagine waiting in line, fighting, cursing and shaming other black people over this

Day one he's giving yall his ass to kiss

:smh:

This is the dem party cultivating their next generation of blind constituents as they see their blind black support has be dwindling consistently. And rather than try to address the issue as to why, they just go with the "we don't need yall niggas cuz we got these over here approach". This has been in the works for a while now.

The mere fact that he or any other politician would prioritize issues for ppl who aren't even citizens over black americans is so insulting there are no words for it. How bout some day one EOs to address us being murdered in the streets by race soldiers with impunity?

Not that I'd expect that from a bigot who openly backs them and will give them more funds for more weapons and gear.

while you niggas was studying to take the SATs to get in college in the comfort of your parents houses, I was able to get my first house thanks to legislation passed by Obama. I got a fire interest rate and some tax credits for my house because I was eligible for the program. I didn't have to put a dime down for a down payment.

123736159_10156442001502465_3935086165743095087_n.jpg

This cannot be stressed enough.

If you don't vote - regardless of WHO you vote for - you gotta shut the fuck up for AT LEAST a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back