Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Maryland has a republican governor I was quite surprised that it is one of the states that closed the most polling places for the 2020 election.

im prayin for a complete landslide, 100% blue wave, a FULL revolt against the trump/maga era.

i hope biden wins ALL the swing states. add also turns a couple red states blue. i hope he wins Georgia, Nevada, Arizona, Texas and North Carolina. shit, maybe he wins utah.

based on this HUGE early turn out numbers. It is possible

I think Trump bad mouthing mail-in voting worked against him. Everybody voting against him thinks that if there’s a lot of mail in ballots he’s going to use that to steal the election. In response they’re going in person. That or they believe him that there’s a lot of fraud and they’re not taking the chance.

I think Trump bad mouthing mail-in voting worked against him. Everybody voting against him thinks that if there’s a lot of mail in ballots he’s going to use that to steal the election. In response they’re going in person. That or they believe him that there’s a lot of fraud and they’re not taking the chance.

Exactly!

Trump is so fuckin stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back