Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about Hunter

It's still being 'investigated'

Mind u the hunter shit been fishy way before this lap top bullshit and call it what u want but media is meddling out in the open n everyone cool with it

The senate released their findings on hunter Biden and his consulting work back in September.

It was covered by CBS and other outlets.

I haven't followed this story heard about it plenty though.

I find it hilarious that Trump or any of his supporters have any type of complaints about nepotism in any shape form or fashion.

If that is really what this is about nepotism. Every half way sane person should've just hit Trump and anybody else with this and keep it moving
View attachment 385284

Nigga literally put his idiot son-in-law in charge of Middle East diplomacy lol

and even Trump most diehard supporters hate that guy

Correct.

The senate findings weren't censored, the lap top story was.

The media was quick to dismiss it as russian disinformation before getting any confirmation. That's the problem here.

You’re bouncing back in forth. We were first talking tabout Beau’s email.

I mentioned the senate findings because you mentioned about Beau’s previous shady stuff and you talked about how the media didn’t cover that.

The current scandal sounds like it’s and unfounded. I am open for any links or something providing credibility to the laptop issue.

If they did their due diligence and it’s bullshit. Why give air to something that is bullshit?

Do you think that in the last few years, there’s been more airtime and spreading of disinformation?

Still ducking actually answering the question though.
He wasn't found guilty of anything. It's all alleged and u know that. Doesn't mean ignore the facts or dismiss it. Bc if the shit is a cover up the purposeful ignorance is exactly what helps the corruption continue in politics.

Do we only want accountability on one side?

But it sounds like most people don't even know what's all alleged and just taking whatever the headlines say.

And yes I know trump is 100x worse

You’re bouncing back in forth. We were first talking tabout Beau’s email.

I mentioned the senate findings because you mentioned about Beau’s previous shady stuff and you talked about how the media didn’t cover that.
I said the story is being down played not "not covered", and yes there were censorship attempts for the lap top story only.

The current scandal sounds like it’s and unfounded. I am open for any links or something providing credibility to the laptop issue.
"Sounds like" doesn't confirm anything now does it? We've all come to our conclusions based on?

Again its still being investigated. How do u have a confirmation? If it's bullshit it's bullshit but I'm not jumping to any conclusions bc before the lap top became the center focus there was still an alleged Hunter scandal.

If they did their due diligence and it’s bullshit. Why give air to something that is bullshit?
The Bidens won't respond or give any answers, provide any type of proof or refute any claims. And somehow we all good with that lol.

I don't think the media knows enough to brand it as bullshit so the fact that they did so early on is suspicious to me.

Idk if ppl remember staff from Obama's own administration expressed concern over Hunter's dealings over seas and no one did anything.

I think most people blew this off from the jump n keeping it that way.

Do you think that in the last few years, there’s been more airtime and spreading of disinformation?
Yes. I mostly think everything is heavily agenda driven and feeding into the polarization of politics.

I said the story is being down played not "not covered", and yes there were censorship attempts for the lap top story only.

"Sounds like" doesn't confirm anything now does it? We've all come to our conclusions based on?

Again its still being investigated. How do u have a confirmation? If it's bullshit it's bullshit but I'm not jumping to any conclusions bc before the lap top became the center focus there was still an alleged Hunter scandal.

The Bidens won't respond or give any answers, provide any type of proof or refute any claims. And somehow we all good with that lol.

I don't think the media knows enough to brand it as bullshit so the fact that they did so early on is suspicious to me.

Idk if ppl remember staff from Obama's own administration expressed concern over Hunter's dealings over seas and no one did anything.

I think most people blew this off from the jump n keeping it that way.

Yes. I mostly think everything is heavily agenda driven and feeding into the polarization of politics.

If it is still under investigation then what is there to report?

So social media should allow folks to spread information that is still under investigation and has not been verified?

On top of that knowing that foreign countries have been proven to have been spreading misinformation specifically on social media?

Can you help me understand why you keep bringing up Beau’s past dealing?

I ask because they were investigated by the senate and reported.

People may blew it of because all of this:

We have a New York tabloid, that says a Ukrainian business man gave a laptop to Rudy Giuliani and he gave it to the New York post.

They ran a story with no verification at this time either way and from reports didn’t even reach out to Biden for comment.

@ChicagoFigure

I have noticed you giving some credence to these biden stories. I haven't said anything but i gotta ask. Are you giving any validity to the hunter/email/laptop story? Or are u jus sayin you will "listen" to anything?

I'll admit hunter bein on the board at burisma is some swampy foul shit. Yes he was using his name to get a easy check. Like Clay Davis said "i'll take any motherfuckers money if he giving it away." Thats politics. Hunter aint the 1st n surely wont be the last. Its not right, but technically its not "illegal"

But if u say ur jus down to "listen". imo thats the same as trump retweeting seal team 6/bin laden conspiracies. There is no respectable line, no established baseline facts.

But come tf on. The story came from rudy Giuliani. Jus that alone should tell you its 100% bullshit. Let alone the timing.

If it is still under investigation then what is there to report?
Lmao bruh what? So if today they found an Epstein lap top with emails and pictures corroborating accusations made against him and every media outlet united as one to say "nah we're not touching this one" u wouldn't think twice?

So social media should allow folks to spread information that is still under investigation and has not been verified?
Since when have we taken this stance that anything that is leaked to the public should not be discussed until confirmed? And since when did we give social media the authority on what we should be allowed to discuss?

On top of that knowing that foreign countries have been proven to have been spreading misinformation specifically on social media?
That has been proven to have happened. It HAS NOT been proven on this story. At least not yet. UNTIL THEN it should not be treated as foreign disinformation campaign.

Can you help me understand why you keep bringing up Beau’s past dealing?

I ask because they were investigated by the senate and reported.
Am I missing something or u keep confusing Beau with Hunter?

I keep bringing up Hunter bc it sounds like some corrupt shit from the son of the guy running for president lol. Allegedly Joe's brother is somewhat involved as well. Yet somehow Joe knows nothing. Is there a good reason to ignore it (lap top story aside)?

People may blew it of because all of this:

We have a New York tabloid, that says a Ukrainian business man gave a laptop to Rudy Giuliani and he gave it to the New York post.

They ran a story with no verification at this time either way and from reports didn’t even reach out to Biden for comment.
People been blowing off alleged Hunter corruption before this lap top shit. People blowing off the 'email scandal' is not what's shocking me. It's the coincidental unification between the media to all take the same stance at the same time to do the same thing.

That shit is eerie af

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back