Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something? Seems like Cube sent or spoke about the CWBA(Contract with Black America) with both Democrats and Republicans.

How does that equal him being a Trump supporter?

What????

My nigga...............

Read between the lines. Cube being real smart dumb nigga right now. he's doing the same shit Killer Mike did. Peddle bullshit that is divisive as fuck for black people. Look at this "agenda"

Look at this and tell me how this is not a Trump endorsement

Are you niggas missing it? He is endorsing Trump. he's doing the same shit that fake woke niggas who say Democrats and Republicans are the same. Except instead of staying out of it he's actively choosing a side. Trump's side. he is working directly with the Trump campaign and hiding behind a list of bullshit ass black agendas.

What????

My nigga...............

Read between the lines. Cube being real smart dumb nigga right now. he's doing the same shit Killer Mike did. Peddle bullshit that is divisive as fuck for black people. Look at this "agenda"

Look at this and tell me how this is not a Trump endorsement

None of that says he endorsed Trump. Sounds like both sides reached out to see what the CWBA was about and the Trump campaign lifted some shit from it for his so called "platinum plan"

Seems like folks are reaching for something to be outraged about... same as with the Killer Mike shit.

*shrugs*

What you mean fam? Obama is highly popular amongst the majority of voters regardless of race

I once read that he was less popular amid Millenial white Americans. About less of half of the young white American voting poll elected him: the lasting 51% in 2012 were registered Republicans. And it slightly rose up around 2016.

It is implied that about half of the white Millenial Americans generically have enough racist tendencies to resent the Democrat Party due to Obama's "race" .

None of that says he endorsed Trump. Sounds like both sides reached out to see what the CWBA was about and the Trump campaign lifted some shit from it for his so called "platinum plan"

Seems like folks are reaching for something to be outraged about... same as with the Killer Mike shit.

*shrugs*

Bruh......

They didn't steal his work. Ice Cube is working with Trump's campaign directly.

Do not let Ice Cube try to sit here and play dumb

First he puts out that long ass video saying a bunch of nothing. Then it gets revealed that he is officially working with The Trump Administration. This is Ray Lewis meeting Trump in Trump Tower. This is athletes still going to the White House to get a seat at the table. This is Killer Mike's bullshit about being close to your enemies. It's all bullshit.

This is the same thing Kanye did and niggas spent years in denial. Do not fall for Ice Cube's okey doke.

Everybody on my social media with they stupid stickers lol

Early voting just started in a lot of states this week. I'm definitely gonna go early this year. This is not the year to be waiting until Election Day. Fuck around and have to take the whole day off from work doing that shit.

Bruh......

They didn't steal his work. Ice Cube is working with Trump's campaign directly.

Do not let Ice Cube try to sit here and play dumb

First he puts out that long ass video saying a bunch of nothing. Then it gets revealed that he is officially working with The Trump Administration. This is Ray Lewis meeting Trump in Trump Tower. This is athletes still going to the White House to get a seat at the table. This is Killer Mike's bullshit about being close to your enemies. It's all bullshit.

This is the same thing Kanye did and niggas spent years in denial. Do not fall for Ice Cube's okey doke.

Honestly I dont really give a shit if Ice Cube is supporting Trump or not... It's just interesting seeing people jump offa ledges saying hes a full out Trump supporter now on the basis of *checks notes* him/his team talking with Trump campaign about the CWBA... something he talked about with the Democrats as well.

If people want to put energy into being upset about that... have at it... but there are wild assumptions being made with little to back it up

I truly believe biden will win in a historic landslide, similar to Reagan vs carter. But trump will still dispute the election n claim voter fraud. And he and barr will sue and force the supreme court to decide the election.

If they dont rule in his favor he might call for a civil war

Honestly I dont really give a shit if Ice Cube is supporting Trump or not... It's just interesting seeing people jump offa ledges saying hes a full out Trump supporter now on the basis of *checks notes* him/his team talking with Trump campaign about the CWBA... something he talked about with the Democrats as well.

If people want to put energy into being upset about that... have at it... but there are wild assumptions being made with little to back it up

That's because he is a full on Trump supporter now.

Look, this isn't hard. There is a clear line drawn in the sand. If you are not fully against Trump or you're in the middle, or on the fence, or only against him on some things and cool on others then you are a fucking Trump supporter.

Since when was it cool to kind of be against some shit? Ice Cube is doing what rich coons do. He's straddling the line. Fuck that.

Ice Cube can save all his fake deep shit that's for black people. If it was truly for black people then he would never under any circumstance work with Trump to get it done. Period.

Tell me why Ice Cube needed Trump for any of this? What purpose does Trump serve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back