Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

source.gif

They gonna ignore it as 'fake news'

I'm sure every black person was raised on 'if a person tells/shows you who they really are, believe 'em'

I dont think that's taught in any other home

Nah. Marines are a prideful group. Disrespect for fallen Marines is not something that is taken lightly. And the Battle of Belleau Wood is a significant moment in Marine Corps history.

You also have to remember that half the Marine Corps, or more, are not Trump supporters.

Nah. Marines are a prideful group. Disrespect for fallen Marines is not something that is taken lightly. And the Battle of Belleau Wood is a significant moment in Marine Corps history.

You also have to remember that half the Marine Corps, or more, are not Trump supporters.
Fair enough

I'm a def watch this over the next couple days

Any marine that does support him won’t stop supporting him. If his past disrespect of the troops didn’t sway them, this won’t.

Trump will say it’s a lie and that will be their justification for why they can still support him knowing full well he said it.

Any marine that does support him won’t stop supporting him. If his past disrespect of the troops didn’t sway them, this won’t.

Trump will say it’s a lie and that will be their justification for why they can still support him knowing full well he said it.

This will turn some off. They can ignore a lot but outright disrespect to those who fell at Belleau Wood will have an effect.

I'm speaking as someone from a Marine family and someone who served in the Marine Corps Reserves for six years.

I'm sure the higher ups have known about this disrespect since shortly after it happened. A lot of those cats are more politicians than military men at that point. But I thought it was odd that the Generals came out and said that they will not be involved in anything to do with the election or the results. This coming out makes it a little less odd for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back