Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
trump 2.0

This shit is pathetic. No way we should have to choose between two senile ass bigots. We gotta demand better

• Joe Biden gave speech bashing Trump from old Pennsylvania steel mill Monday
  • But he garbled his words when he spoke about the impact of coronavirus
  • 'COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years… Look. Here’s… The lives… It’s just… I mean, think about it,' he said

trump 2.0

This shit is pathetic. No way we should have to choose between two senile ass bigots. We gotta demand better

• 'COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years… Look. Here’s… The lives… It’s just… I mean, think about it,' he said

tbh everytime cnn or MSNBC play a clip of biden speaking i change the channel. Its to embarassing. Dude clearly needs to be in a retirement home not about to become potus. But, America smh

trump 2.0

He is senile he has good days and he has bad days

I really hope the hype train is real and Biden wins. 4 more years of trump is not good for my mental health

I have a feeling he will win...trump is that bad
But I hope ppl arent REALLY expecting change.Nothing about bidens or harris history suggest they will do anything significant for the black community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back