Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still wonder why all you non voters are in the presidential election thread trying to convince people not to vote. fucking woke-ass accident collaborators.

lmao nobody is trying to convince yall nor tell yall not to vote

we are saying your reasons for voting are contradictory, hypocritical, lazy and corny.

Last edited:
yall hate non voters so bad and i understand way. having ppl poke holes in your illusions. is frustrating... trust me i kno lol

yall hate non voters so bad and i understand way. having ppl poke holes in your illusions. is frustrating... trust me i kno lol
I don’t think anybody in here that’s voting has any illusions. We know Biden and Kamala’s records. We just know Trump is 100x worse. And would rather prevent that. We’d rather have someone else, but that’s not an option at this point.

I haven’t seen anyone touting how great either of them are.

Last edited:
I don’t think anybody in here that’s voting hany illusions. We know Biden and Kamala’s records. We just know Trump is 100x worse. And would rather prevent that. We’d rather have someone else, but that’s not an option at this point.

I haven’t seen anyone touting how great either of them are.

lmao biden is better?

818E02D5-B2CD-422E-B38F-640DCDD266C0.jpeg

again....
”I wish folks would just be honest and say that this need to get Biden into office is just about regaining a country that's more comfortable for YOU. Yourself. Individually. You had a certain level of comfort (material, symbolic or otherwise) prior to 45 and he fucked up the illusion by making it much harder to ignore that this system has always has been shit. Having to even kind of acknowledge the realities of this country terrifies you and you just wanna retreat back to that false sense of comfort.

I'm not telling anyone how to vote. I just want y'all to BE HONEST. Y'all know, good and well, that Biden is not gonna be championing Black and/or poor folks lol”

facts

I haven't seen anything at all that shows biden is better than trump

I posted bide s racist ass history and connections
His racist ass comments
His lies about marching for civil rights
His speech where he proudly proclaimed about his 94 crime bill "we do everything but HANG peiole for jaywalking"

I posted how his so called agenda for us is more trickle down shit
I posted how incompetent he is whem he speaks
How moody and angry he gets (his devil ass told an audience questioner that he bet he had a higher IQ tham them, then proceeded to lie about his school record. Ol 76th out of 85 ass)

Not to mention his pedo like tendancies, just like trump

But this is yall king.

Like I said, trump 2.0

I haven't seen anything at all that shows biden is better than trump

I posted bide s racist ass history and connections
His racist ass comments
His lies about marching for civil rights
His speech where he proudly proclaimed about his 94 crime bill "we do everything but HANG peiole for jaywalking"

I posted how his so called agenda for us is more trickle down shit
I posted how incompetent he is whem he speaks
How moody and angry he gets (his devil ass told an audience questioner that he bet he had a higher IQ tham them, then proceeded to lie about his school record. Ol 76th out of 85 ass)

Not to mention his pedo like tendancies, just like trump

But this is yall king.

Like I said, trump 2.0
If you think Biden and Trump are the same, then our conversation ends here because you’re being intellectually dishonest.

:imsayin:

Damn everything I listed is a trump attribute

Amazing
No point in arguing with people who won’t be intellectually honest. You listed a few points and expect that to be proof that they both the same. You can honestly say everything that’s happened in the last 3.5 years would have happened exactly the same if Biden were president?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back