Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post the black agenda or stfu.

You too @Race Jones .

Here’s Joe Biden’s:

And if he got it wrong it’s because nobody told him what the fuck it should be.

Lmao

This is what you post? Show me where black people are specifically given anything

Its all minority, people of color, low income rhetoric

Now if he has something exclusively to benefit us, then post that

Otherwise you stfu political chump ass nigga

Lmao

This is what you post? Show me where black people are specifically given anything

Its all minority, people of color, low income rhetoric

Now if he has something exclusively to benefit us, then post that

Otherwise you stfu political chump ass nigga
Like I said, post what he should have put in there. Otherwise stfu.

I’m not even saying what he’s proposing is good.

If you go back a few pages I address this specifically though. Ain’t no damn black agenda given to politicians by us. We need a black lobbying organization or a spokesperson that can say “this is what the fuck we want or gtfo”.

Otherwise we left with white people guessing at what the fuck we want. Then niggas like you get mad when they don’t read your mind and give you everything you want. Even though you can’t even define what it is you want.

So tell me, what the fuck you want?

"Hey coloreds, I have a plan to help ya'll by helping everyone else because as you know, a rising tide lifts all boats. I call it, life every voice"

"No remember, if yoy don't vote for me, then you aint black jack!"

View attachment 339322
Post your black agenda Race.

You want reparations? What’s that look like? You want the police defunded? You want cops held accountable? You want economic equality? Educational equality? What’s that look like in a policy or law?

Please tell me.

Like I said, post what he should have put in there. Otherwise stfu.

I’m not even saying what he’s proposing is good.

If you go back a few pages I address this specifically though. Ain’t no damn black agenda given to politicians by us. We need a black lobbying organization or a spokesperson that can say “this is what the fuck we want or gtfo”.

Otherwise we left with white people guessing at what the fuck we want. Then niggas like you get mad when they don’t read your mind and give you everything you want. Even though you can’t even define what it is you want.

So tell me, what the fuck you want?

Nigga shut up with your excuses.

I aint repeating what I said umpteen times in this thread. You know like actually presenting my concerns to politicians locally and nationally on several issues we face. Have you done that?

Nigga shut up with your excuses.

I aint repeating what I said umpteen times in this thread. You know like actually presenting my concerns to politicians locally and nationally on several issues we face. Have you done that?
I hadn’t seen those posts from you so I’ll take you at your word.

So basically, you not voting for President, but you voting locally.

I’d assume that to mean for Senate and House seats too.

You know what, I’ll take that over not voting at all. A lot of power is in Congress.

But either way you slice it, none of that shit matters if the person at the top, being the president, vetoes everything they pass or supersedes local laws.

For me the shit is simple and practical. We got 2 choices at this point. Work to get who you want in the primary. If they don’t win, then you got the lesser of two evils.

Post the black agenda or stfu.

You too @Race Jones .

Here’s Joe Biden’s:

And if he got it wrong it’s because nobody told him what the fuck it should be.
You're an apologist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back