Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really starting to think that voting for Biden is just delaying the next trump not solving anything. We need a real 3rd party in this country otherwise all this bullshit is still gonna happen

I almost wish this Corona shit took off before super tuesday I bet that would really make people re evaluate Biden's empty platform and decide if this country really wants to become an actual developed nation or just continue its path towards no longer being a 1st world nation (which we arent anymore if we are being honest)

Im really starting to think that voting for Biden is just delaying the next trump not solving anything. We need a real 3rd party in this country otherwise all this bullshit is still gonna happen

I almost wish this Corona shit took off before super tuesday I bet that would really make people re evaluate Biden's empty platform and decide if this country really wants to become an actual developed nation or just continue its path towards no longer being a 1st world nation (which we arent anymore if we are being honest)
It's impossible to have a third party. Or at least close to. The 2 parties conspired to make a set of hurdles designed to keep 3rd party candidates off of ballots that they themselves are exempt from. The game is rigged.

He is going all the way to the convention
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back