The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 255520

We still need to define what reparations looks like though. $1M per person?

That’s only $42M!

Well shit, I never put a number on it until now. That’s some realistic shit. Why hasn’t anyone ever put a number on it?

See this is what we need. Go to Biden and say commit $42M to reparations and pay every black person $1M.

I know some of us would fuck up the bag and it would probably need to be much more sophisticated and probably much more than $42M, but we’ve got to put a clear agenda out there we can hold someone accountable to.

Do that math again, champ. Unless you think there are only 42 black people who would qualify.

The cost for reparations has been estimated to be between $5.9 trillion and $17.1 trillion depending on what story you read.

Do that math again, champ. Unless you think there are only 42 black people who would qualify.

The cost for reparations has been estimated to be between $5.9 trillion and $17.1 trillion depending on what story you read.
Damn, I don’t know what the fuck I was thinking, lol. I got to stop mathing drunk, smh.

My point stands then. Still seems a little far fetched, so what does reparations look like?

5.9T for 30M+ descendants of slaves is roughly under 200K per.. Ehh, I'd settle for that

Reactions: bootcheese3000

Thats a single poll, there was a single poll that said buttigieg voters would all pick sanders as their second choice, it didn't work out that way did it.

Also if sanders is as irrelevant now as ppl claim why you still dropping post about him? Wheres all the sexual allegations against biden that's what you need to be preparing for

Status
Not open for further replies.