I can't understand why people riot and tear up they city
When the Royals won the World Series it was all about love
A million people just happy u see this
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Maywood
Ask Michael Irvin why we have not one iota of respect for that team or their fans.

And there are other examples I could throw out. You won’t ever see Yankees fans patting Red Sox fans on the back for a win. Same with TX/OU. The rivalries you talking about aren’t on the same level.

He has a legit reason why.

But hell. The players that’s actually in the rivalry give props.

A team is your rival because you respect them.

Texas ain’t gon come and say Baylor is their rival because they don’t respect them

He has a legit reason why.

But hell. The players that’s actually in the rivalry give props.

A team is your rival because you respect them.

Texas ain’t gon come and say Baylor is their rival because they don’t respect them

I’m just saying there are rivals and bitter rivals, and since Philly is the latter you’ll never hear me giving them props.

Last edited:
Ask Michael Irvin why we have not one iota of respect for that team or their fans.

And there are other examples I could throw out. You won’t ever see Yankees fans patting Red Sox fans on the back for a win. Same with TX/OU. The rivalries you talking about aren’t on the same level.

OU and UT fans are likely friends in a lot of circles and even though they are rivals you can give credit when credit is do.

Is y’all hate Philly so much why even watch the game?

OU and UT fans are likely friends in a lot of circles and even though they are rivals you can give credit when credit is do.

Lol what I look like not watching the Super Bowl

I didn't