Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Pats ain’t gonna live this loss down. That team will go through some changes. I fully expect them to make the playoffs as long as Brady and The hoodie are still there, but the window maybe closed. They weren’t they’re dominant self this year regardless of record.

It’s only a matter of time.

A shit ton of pressure on wentz to do this.

Eh, I see what you're saying, but Carson is for real! *If* he stays healthy (and most of their players for that matter), they can be back in this position for the next few years. He strikes me as the type of player that lives for these moments, he can get it done..... Plus Doug's coaching/game planning is damn near immaculate.

Eh, I see what you're saying, but Carson is for real! *If* he stays healthy (and most of their players for that matter), they can be back in this position for the next few years. He strikes me as the type of player that lives for these moments, he can get it done..... Plus Doug's coaching/game planning is damn near immaculate.

The bar has been set with this win. Even though Wentz won the bulk of the games people will always expect him to do what Foles just did. Some of those fans will turn on him quick.

The bar has been set with this win. Even though Wentz won the bulk of the games people will always expect him to do what Foles just did. Some of those fans will turn on him quick.

Well it is Philly so I definitely see where you coming from (in regards to the fans turning on Wentz), but he can only control what he can control.

W/ the talent over there w/ the likes of Alshon, Zach, Agholor, Burton, Blount, Ajayi and that line. He doesn't have to carry so much weight (a la Tricky Nicky Foles). They got an actual TEAM. He gets a pass for next year coming off the injury, but I actually still think he does well.

All he has to do is stay @ the level he was @ or marginally improve and there in the running.

Last edited:
Back