Welcome To aBlackWeb

So giving a team props for finally winning is repping the division. Might I add, a team that that NY, Dallas, and Washington fans always make fun of for being ringless.

Naw nigga. You need to stop.

On a more serious note. Why does that bother y’all. If a person likes a conference brand of football so they watch all the teams. How does that really bothers you?

So giving a team props for finally winning is repping the division. Might I add, a team that that NY, Dallas, and Washington fans always make fun of for being ringless.

On a more serious note. Why does that bother y’all. If a person likes a conference brand of football so they watch all the teams. How does that really bothers you?

A rivalry is a rivalry, don’t get friendly w niggas all the sudden cause they won that’s bandwagon fuck boy shit.

It doesn't bother anyone. You just don't root for team rivals

A rivalry is a rivalry, don’t get friendly w niggas all the sudden cause they won that’s bandwagon fuck boy shit.

Foreal?

You have taking to a fan level reserved for crazy white ppl that have no life.

You can dislike a team and give props.

You call a team your rival because you have a certain amount of respect for them.

The Steelers and Ravens are rivals because of the respect for the teams.

Cleveland ain’t the Steelers rivals. Just because they in the same division don’t mean you even acknowledge them.

Just like in college. LSU and Bama are big rivals because they both acknowledge and respect them.

I didn't root for em, but I give credit when it due especially if you beat the Pats.

Ya'll still aint shit.

Foreal?

You have taking to a fan level reserved for crazy white ppl that have no life.

You can dislike a team and give props.

You call a team your rival because you have a certain amount of respect for them.

The Steelers and Ravens are rivals because of the respect for the teams.

Cleveland ain’t the Steelers rivals. Just because they in the same division don’t mean you even acknowledge them.

Just like in college. LSU and Bama are big rivals because they both acknowledge and respect them.

Ask Michael Irvin why we have not one iota of respect for that team or their fans.

And there are other examples I could throw out. You won’t ever see Yankees fans patting Red Sox fans on the back for a win. Same with TX/OU. The rivalries you talking about aren’t on the same level.

Back