Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn man......are any of these teams with coaching vacancies abiding by the Rooney Rule?

tumblr_mupbpdKllB1sphl01o1_250.gif

two playoff appearances with the LIONS
two playoff appearances with the colts, not to mention a super bowl berth

and he has a winning record. I don’t see how he’s not good
he didn't do much in indy peyton ran the show at that time we all know that and he's not good because he doesn't know how to coach up players he just stares with that confused ass look

if you care about which route your team has to take in the playoffs, then you dont believe in your team

i think the saints matchup well against anyone they will possibly face

with that said..."baby im a saints fan, thats why i say who dat"

if you care about which route your team has to take in the playoffs, then you dont believe in your team

As you know I have no faith in any of my teams. I plan for the worst and hope for the best. That is how I am in life. So I don't think the Saints will make it to the super bowl but I see where they can beat every team outside of Minnesota. Their D is outstanding but they can get got on the offensive end.

As you know I have no faith in any of my teams. I plan for the worst and hope for the best. That is how I am in life. So I don't think the Saints will make it to the super bowl but I see where they can beat every team outside of Minnesota. Their D is outstanding but they can get got on the offensive end.
This not the same team the vikings played earlier in the season. I think this roster minus AD, plus the outstanding play of the rookies in the secondary give the saints a great chance. The DL has also been playing very good ball.

Minnesota isnt invincible

Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports has signed the top college running back available for this year's NFL draft.

Penn State's Saquon Barkley told ESPN on Wednesday he has signed with the company.

"It was a really easy decision," Barkley said. "A lot of people came around my way, but they were focused on me and they did a great job at selling my family on setting me up for life, bringing value outside of football. I felt like it was harder for other agencies to pitch that family feel when they were working with 30 or 40 guys."

In its nearly five years in business, Jay Z's sports representation business has managed to score big names by picking out only a few players to try to land in each class. That has, for the most part, worked.

Back