Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvin Lewis must have some dirt on the front office for him not to been gone.

Mike Brown likes Lewis so much b/c he doesn't inquire or have any input on the teams final roster (53), free agency signings, draft picks or coaching personnel.

Brown knows most other coaches ain't goin' for that shit.

I see a lot of talking but no bets going on

$250k on the saints

Who wanna try their luck

I read this horseshit yesterday.

The tin cans are in the playoffs about to face the chiefs but your mind is the Jags and Blake bortles? L.

48-13 KC.

To be fair, we seemed to have been on the minds of one of your players as well

Maybe you should advise the player who was traded to yall for a conditional 6th rd pick to prepare for the Bills instead of requesting to get embarrassed a 3rd time

Sam needs a great QB coach or he is Sanchez 2.0

I agree on the coaching aspect. Disagree on the Sanchez part. Sam more talented and Sanchez wasn’t really a cat that loved the game.

I think Sam is at least Tannehill level in the league.

I agree on the coaching aspect. Disagree on the Sanchez part. Sam more talented and Sanchez wasn’t really a cat that loved the game.

I think Sam is at least Tannehill level in the league.

Hue is supposed to be a QB guru...but its still Cleveland tho...

Giants should trade back and use picks to upgrade the oline and linebacking corpse. Fuck a QB, give Eli a fucking line for the first time in forever. Bring Darkwa back n let him n Gallman put in work. Grab the best OT available in the first rd, like they should'e done last year. I would also keep Eli Apple and try flowers at another spot. Give them both a shot w a new coach n regime

Giants should trade back and use picks to upgrade the oline and linebacking corpse. Fuck a QB, give Eli a fucking line for the first time in forever. Bring Darkwa back n let him n Gallman put in work. Grab the best OT available in the first rd, like they should'e done last year. I would also keep Eli Apple and try flowers at another spot. Give them both a shot w a new coach n regime

This would be a good plan if this was a down year for qbs

Cause yes...Eli does need a line....however...I still think he already started his physical decline....

Yall might as well draft his replacement

You can get good oline in the 2-4th rounds

O-Line been ignored for far too long smh

Back