Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh.

Shit is crazy.

When Jimmy got hurt last year Brady TB12 trainers did not want to treat him for 2 weeks.

Brady looking weak out here

Everything has an end. I'm not saying this is the year it will happen but it's coming soon.

The other 5 AFC teams actually have a chance lol.

Does Jimmy G look that good?

I haven’t watched a game but 7 TDs 5 INTs ain’t impressive. He was winning though

I got RedZone and watched games on Ticket. Long story short, he real. He needs better receiver talent (his best wide out is Marquise Goodwin, he cool, but he's a fringe #2) and lets not discount the fact he was thrown into a new system. Once he gets a full camp under his belt, he should be GTG.

When he started those 3 games last year I saw it in him. Dude is pretty damn accurate and anticipates well. There's a reason Brady wanted him gone bruh.

Last edited:
I got RedZone and watched games on Ticket. Long story short, he real. He needs better receiver talent (his best wide out is Marquise Goodwin, he cool, but he's a fringe #2) and lets not discount the fact he was thrown into a new system. Once he gets a full camp under his belt, he should be GTG.

When he started those 3 games last year I saw it in him. Dude is pretty damn accurate and anticipates well. There's a reason Brady wanted him gone bruh.

If JG wasnt real Bill B woulda traded him during the draft for a higher price tag...he knew what he had....unfortunately...so did TB so he went crying to Kraft...Bill was finna show the world not even TB is immune to “The Patriot Way”

Tom crying to Kraft may have just killed this franchise tho...they wont be shit without Bill

Gruden living off that one super bowl where he had tony dungys players, Hasnt coached since 2008 and get this big contract? Ok then
He got traded to tampa bay it wasn't like he begged to go there and he turned that raiders around back then when they wasn't shit

If JG wasnt real Bill B woulda traded him during the draft for a higher price tag...he knew what he had....unfortunately...so did TB so he went crying to Kraft...Bill was finna show the world not even TB is immune to “The Patriot Way”

Tom crying to Kraft may have just killed this franchise tho...they wont be shit without Bill

Exactly!

Bob Kraft did the thing(s) the Patriots don't do and a successful business man such as himself damn sho ain't supposed to do..... and that's make a decision based off pure emotion and nepotism.

TB didn't wanna go out like Joe Cool or Brett Favre and get jettisoned to another team so he forced BB's hand (thru his figurative Daddy, Kraft).

It's crazy now to think that TB will possibly be known for creating AND ruining a dynasty. LoL.

Back