Welcome To aBlackWeb

The reasons for the Buccaneers deciding to keep coach Dirk Koetter possibly are becoming clearer. They may have lost an unofficial bidding war for Jon Gruden’s other former team.

ESPN, Gruden’s current employer, reports that the Raiders are preparing to make a run at Gruden.

That connection alone mandates the application of skepticism to any aspect of the report that seems self-serving to Gruden, including the eye-rolling notion that he prefers to wait to make a decision until after the regular season ends and the Raiders decide whether to keep coach Jack Del Rio. The Raiders won’t want to fire Del Rio unless they think they can get Gruden.

We’ve been making the case for weeks for the Raiders making a run at Gruden. With at least another year in Oakland and a future that consists of playing in a still-undetermined location for 2019 and Las Vegas as soon as 2020, the Raiders need sizzle and excitement — far more than what bringing Marshawn Lynch out of retirement did in 2017.

It’s a better-late-than-never move that some Packers fans thought would never happen.

After nine seasons with the Packers, defensive coordinator Dom Capers is not expected to return in 2018, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.

The defense has struggled in recent years under Capers, with the original head coach of both the Panthers and Texans often the target of criticism and calls for his removal. But coach Mike McCarthy stubbornly has stuck with Capers, 67.

“I think all of us in life have always gone through experiences in our past that you may have quit on something just to get that fresh, new start, and it feels good, but in hindsight it was not the best thing for you,” McCarthy said in May regarding Capers’ ongoing presence on the staff. “I know I have personally. So I’ve always held true to that in my decision-making process.”

Let’s get this win today and the Rams need to catch that L

If so we have a good shot at hosting the NFCCG

If we win our first two playoffs games of course

The Saints are in a good thing bad thing scenario.

Win the south and the rams lose. They get the 3rd seed. But now they have to play the Panthers again and beat them for the 3rd time in a season (very hard to do). Play the Vikings in Minnesota in reach blew the door off of them in the beginning of the season. and then play the Rams at home or the Eagles at home.

If they lose today and the Panther win. They are on the road for every game in the playoffs. How about the 49ers play for 3 quarters and then let the Rams win? That way the Saints can play the Falcons or Seahawks at home then the EAgles on the road.

OK, for the final time in the regular season.....It's Eagle Time.

Too bad for you, Foles. You COULD'VE been sitting this game, but after that shit on X-Mas night, naw. You at least gotta play the first half.

Fuck that.

We can beat any team.

Carolina is no match for us and if we win and Rams lose we will be playing the 6th seed (Atlanta or Seattle) and I like our chances at home.

If we can get the to the NFCCG and the Rams beat Philly or whoever beat Philly we get home field

So, Nate "not Kap" Sudfeld is in after two shitty drives from Nikki Free....

.......yeah, I feel GREAT about the QB situation going into January.

Never mind. Foles is still in.....and throws a pick.

(still feel GREAT about the divisional round, tho. Right? RIGHT??)

Back