Welcome To aBlackWeb

Corey should be fine once him and Marcus get on the same page. Played his best game last week. I think were good at WR. Matthews is a my guy plus we got Tajae in the cut. I was expecting more from Taylor especially with the off season hype he was getting but he's had his moments.

I see you created a profile over here too. thats whusup. welcome my 2-tone blue brutha.

Damn you know what's crazy? i keep forgetting we have Tajae Sharpe on the roster. he certainly flashed potential his rookie year. and something else ive overlooked. Davis was limited in the off-season due to his ankle surgery. so hopefully next season we'll have a healthy Sharpe back, with Davis in his 2nd year learning the playbook and a full off-seseason's worth of time with Mariota, Matthews who some see as our #1 WR threat, and Taylor who, even though he may have been underwhelming so far, has the speed you can't ignore and will be more than serviceable in the slot. Decker is the wild card. i can honestly take him or leave him. he has made a few clutch catches in some recent games

I see you created a profile over here too. thats whusup. welcome my 2-tone blue brutha.

Damn you know what's crazy? i keep forgetting we have Tajae Sharpe on the roster. he certainly flashed potential his rookie year. and something else ive overlooked. Davis was limited in the off-season due to his ankle surgery. so hopefully next season we'll have a healthy Sharpe back, with Davis in his 2nd year learning the playbook and a full off-seseason's worth of time with Mariota, Matthews who some see as our #1 WR threat, and Taylor who, even though he may have been underwhelming so far, has the speed you can't ignore and will be more than serviceable in the slot. Decker is the wild card. i can honestly take him or leave him. he has made a few clutch catches in some recent games

Yea Decker has been disappointing this year. Not really getting a whole lot of separation. I thought he was supposed to be a red zone threat? We should probably cut him. I'm cool with a core of Mathews/Davis/Taylor/Sharp and maybe a cheap vet mix in Adoree every now and then.

The Dez situation is a weird one. I agree 100% that homeboy needs to take a pay-cut, but IDK if the cowboys can afford to just flat out cut him. I don't think of him as a number 1 receiver anymore, but do the cowboys have another option currently on the team that can be a #1? Like some stated earlier I don't think they are going to find one in the draft this year or in FA.

Is Dak the problem because he can't throw receivers open? Will he figure it out this offseason? Who knows. Sucks to be him because this year will have everyone questioning how good he really is. I think he has the mechanics to be a good QB in the league, but will he put in the work in the offseason to get there.

Next season will be an interesting one for cowboy fans........ and the people that hate them. We know yall keep up with them as much as your teams you like lol.

Yea Decker has been disappointing this year. Not really getting a whole lot of separation. I thought he was supposed to be a red zone threat? We should probably cut him. I'm cool with a core of Mathews/Davis/Taylor/Sharp and maybe a cheap vet mix in Adoree every now and then.
I told ounceman that decker wouldn't do shit

Mariota can’t run a 4 minute offense.

Once his teammates said they need to run the hurry up every possession basically saying dude can’t run a basic offense.

Mariota can’t run a 4 minute offense.

Once his teammates said they need to run the hurry up every possession basically saying dude can’t run a basic offense.

No nigga it was actually the opposite of that. they said that to say take the play calling out of our OC hands and to allow Marcus to call the shots more often. We're at our best in the hurry up. You don't known what your talking about

I told ounceman that decker wouldn't do shit

Yea. i was too caught up in the bullshit hype to see what you were saying. i mean i wasn't expecting julio jones-level talent or anything. but damn, pussy-ass cracker, show me something.

It seems every year, many fans always go ape shit over big name free agent signings. they seem to get the idea that after a FA acquisition, they are guaranteed a spot in the post-season and are now going to the playoffs. when in reality, they should seriously temper their expectations. free agents should be viewed as nothing more than stop gaps and filling in a position of need. the best way to build a team is through the draft

Last edited:
Just about everyone is expecting the Colts to fire head coach Chuck Pagano after Sunday’s season finale, so it’s time to start the speculation about who will succeed Pagano.

One name on the list is Tom Cable, according to Mike Silver of NFL Media.

Cable was head coach of the Raiders from 2008 to 2010 and compiled a record of 17-27 before getting fired. His tenure may be best remembered for an allegation that he punched assistant coach Randy Hanson, breaking his jaw.

Since the Raiders fired him, Cable has been assistant head coach and offensive line coach of the Seahawks.

Back