Welcome To aBlackWeb

James Harrison wanted to play, and he wasn’t playing. That prompted him to ask the Steelers to cut him three times before they finally did Saturday, he said.

“I have to assume when they say you’re going to get 25 percent of the snaps and you get 25, safe to say things didn’t go as planned,” Harrison told Gerry Dulac of thePittsburgh Post-Gazette on Wednesday. “After the first week of the season, I said to them, ‘It’s clear you want to play your younger guys, and I understand, so why don’t you release me. You go on your way and I’ll go on mine.’ They said, ‘No, no, no, we’ve got a role for you.’”

Harrison played only 40 snaps this season, including 15 against Kansas City when he made his only sack of the season. The Steelers listed him among their inactives six times, and he dressed but didn’t play in three other games, including a loss to the Patriots on December 17 when he was told to expect “a lot of time.”

“If I didn’t play in the biggest game of the year, that told me I wouldn’t get any more snaps,” Harrison said. “So all that lip service you gave me before didn’t matter.”

I’ll take Dez in New Orleans. If he’s willing to take a reduced role and be a true number 2 begins Thomas.

He would do great in our offense. Bout 50 catches and bout 8 TDs.

Brees is/was/invented the back shoulder shore

I’ll take Dez in New Orleans. If he’s willing to take a reduced role and be a true number 2 begins Thomas.

He would do great in our offense. Bout 50 catches and bout 8 TDs.

Brees is/was/invented the back shoulder shore

I'm going to spare you the Hall

Shout out to Jalen keeping it a buck in front of his lady.....lol at the exchange from 2:53 - 3:05

Wait...hold up...Jalen and Molly a couple???

Aye that nigga kept it 100 and didn't skip a beat on the point he was makin. Lol

@313wayz, with this board's software, if you right click at the moment you want to refer to, press "copy video at current time" or something like that

post that URL, then when the person clicks the video, it will start at that place.

see ex..just press play

Problem is these fans think they own these players. Fuck that! Pitt wasnt playin him, dude wanted to play. So he bounced. NE jus took advantage of the situation. Fans need to stop bein so butt hurt....i aint never got mad at jet players for leaving n joining the pats. Shit happens.

The problem with releasing dez is you don't have anyone to replace him. What wr are going to replace dez in the draft. Dallas waste this nigga on those bum ass teams smh. I like how the media trying to push the narrative that it's all dez when dak is inaccurate and all the wr number are down from last year... if dez is released don't be surprised if the pats or sf pick home up and he'll have a 1000 10td season again

Ah, let him go. Dez scares virtually no one anymore.

I honestly wouldn't mind to see either Detroit, Cleveland, or Houston take a run at him.

The problem with releasing dez is you don't have anyone to replace him. What wr are going to replace dez in the draft. Dallas waste this nigga on those bum ass teams smh. I like how the media trying to push the narrative that it's all dez when dak is inaccurate and all the wr number are down from last year... if dez is released don't be surprised if the pats or sf pick home up and he'll have a 1000 10td season again

There should be some solid WRs available in the off season. Hilton Landry and Allen Robinson amoung others. That plus they can use a pick on a wr. Shouldn't be too hard to replace him.

Last edited:

If he chasing that check he not even gonna waste NE time. I can see him in SF with Jimmy G tho...

I would say we could sign Dez, but we've signed enough over the hill receivers throughout the franchise's history and have had little to show for it. Plus this coaching staff wouldnt use him correctly anyway. I think we should just let Davis get some experience under his belt and he'll step up eventually

I hope the Texans make a run at Dez, put a true #2 opp Hopkins.

I could see him signing w the Ravens tho

I would say we could sign Dez, but we've signed enough over the hill receivers throughout the franchise's history and have had little to show for it. Plus this coaching staff wouldnt use him correctly anyway. I think we should just let Davis get some experience under his belt and he'll step up eventually

Corey should be fine once him and Marcus get on the same page. Played his best game last week. I think were good at WR. Matthews is a my guy plus we got Tajae in the cut. I was expecting more from Taylor especially with the off season hype he was getting but he's had his moments.

Back