Welcome To aBlackWeb

Its early in the week, but seein alotta ppl pickin the Jags. Interesting...

What happen to those pats fans from the IC. Forty Acres, ghost, huey c etc. None of them post on here?

The Saints are good at CB. DE is another story. They need a pure pass rusher at DE because Okafor is a good all around DE and the two rookies may be able to step up. (Hendrickson and Muhammad)

The Saints really need a LB and a slot receiver. Also a backup tackle not named Strief.

Snead is the slot. He just got off to a bad start with the 4 game suspension and then was in the dog house for the rest of the year. He had a couple of catches in the Divisional Game when they tried to take Thomas away

What caught my eye was Coleman wasn't dressed. He was just in a hoodie on the side. He played EVERY Game this season, but you dont dress him for the divisional? I know he had some ball security issues in previous games, but thats a 6'4 receiver. You dont just take him off the field. Idk who they even put in his place.

Snead is the slot. He just got off to a bad start with the 4 game suspension and then was in the dog house for the rest of the year. He had a couple of catches in the Divisional Game when they tried to take Thomas away

What caught my eye was Coleman wasn't dressed. He was just in a hoodie on the side. He played EVERY Game this season, but you dont dress him for the divisional? I know he had some ball security issues in previous games, but thats a 6'4 receiver. You dont just take him off the field. Idk who they even put in his place.

Coleman was out with a neck injury

I been seeing alotta the early mock drafts got Baker goin in the 1st 1/2 of the 1st rd......LMAO!!! lol. I wouldn't take him b4 the 4th rd.

^^^

What was ol boy hoping was gonna happen when he sent that to Kamara? Surprised he even responded but still, some of these niggas online really be craving attention from other men

It was a terrible troll job anyway

Not really, Fichtner was was the QB coach so I’m thinking his play calling may be mad biased and possibly 85% pass plays which would make the offense one dimensional..

They picked him because him and Big Ben are supposedly BFFs

Also because he is willing to give Ben more control (which should have already been done but I digress)

Next up Keith Butler ass gotta GTFO so we can move away from that LeBeau 3-4 Zone Blitz scheme...and we need to draft a LB (Rashaan Evans)

and either draft a safety or go get one in FA

Tomlin need to go to holla at Nick Saban or somebody to help him learn how to mange better...tired of bonehead ass decisions keeping us from being great.

They picked him because him and Big Ben are supposedly BFFs

Also because he is willing to give Ben more control (which should have already been done but I digress)

Next up Keith Butler ass gotta GTFO so we can move away from that LeBeau 3-4 Zone Blitz scheme...and we need to draft a LB (Rashaan Evans)

and either draft a safety or go get one in FA

Tomlin need to go to holla at Nick Saban or somebody to help him learn how to mange better...tired of bonehead ass decisions keeping us from being great.
I think Munchak would’ve been a better coordinator cause he’s the one that built our offensive line, everything starts up front with the offensive line..

I think Munchak would’ve been a better coordinator cause he’s the one that built our offensive line, everything starts up front with the offensive line..

I thought Munchak was gonna get the job cause he declined the Arizona offer. Maybe we gave him more money and a bigger role in the offense behind the scenes...

I just know

Kieth Butler better be gone or Tomlin better force some scheme changes...we need to move to a more hybrid mult-front defense....we got the athletes up front to do it...

All we need on offense is to stop fucking around with LeVeon and pay the man...he has earned it no question. We got at least 2 or 3 more seasons of Prime Killer Bs

Back