Welcome To aBlackWeb

Finally saw that movie Concussion

Wow...

Dont know whats worse...

The NFL denying CTE for so long or ppls lack of common sense that big, strong and fast men colliding at high speed wouldnt have long term effects on the brain

That nigga loo
DTi9AQXU0AAlD3t.jpg

DTi9AQYU0AEKUQj.jpg
look like drake dancing in that "hotline bling" video lol

just food for thought

what ya'll think if the NFL swapped Miami for Carolina putting Carolina in the AFC East and Miami in the NFC South?

well, geographically (i know i know, its not much of a travel issue like it was back in the day) it makes sense

Also, the NFC south had 3 teams in the playoffs this year. Car would be a challenge to NE. This is NE 7th straight AFC game. They arent being tested in their division. Miami, could probably actually give Tampa a run, but just thinking about it again. Florida has 3 football teams, 2 of them are in the AFC. I understand Jax, kinda b/c they came in the same time as Carolina.

NE biggest challenge was a Mark Sanchez lead Jets team...and that shit was like an eye blink. Think about that for a sec.

well, geographically (i know i know, its not much of a travel issue like it was back in the day) it makes sense

Also, the NFC south had 3 teams in the playoffs this year. Car would be a challenge to NE. This is NE 7th straight AFC game. They arent being tested in their division. Miami, could probably actually give Tampa a run, but just thinking about it again. Florida has 3 football teams, 2 of them are in the AFC. I understand Jax, kinda b/c they came in the same time as Carolina.

NE biggest challenge was a Mark Sanchez lead Jets team...and that shit was like an eye blink. Think about that for a sec.
I thought you just wanted the Panthers gone because you was shook.

Nah, too much traditional rivalries with Dolphins-Bills, Dolphins-Jets
Those games can still be played but let's not act like anything is ever on the line when they do play now

Back