Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ride w/yo Squad .....

That's what he's supposed to say. You think he gone tell his fans they dont have a chance and they're about to get blown out? What else you expect the man to say? That shit just turned me into a Jalen Ramsey fan.

Last edited:

full

That's there m.o. tho...

Aikman and Buck are prolly the two worst color commentators I've ever heard. And I hate Fox for being in love w/ them.

There annoying as phuck and both them bitches sound damm near the exact same! Dry, mundane and monotone. They make me want to kick cats and knock food out of people's hands.
Son... it's "their m.o." not there and it's "They're annoying as phuck" not There again

Son... it's "their m.o." not there and it's "They're annoying as phuck" not There again

Thanks Kiddo for the grammatical error corrections. I'm usually on top of that.

S/n... All the pressure (if you wanna call it that) is still on NE despite what Jalen said. They're supposed to win that game. Jags do have a fair shot @ pullin' it off tho.

Last edited:
Thanks Kiddo, for the grammatical error corrections. I'm usually on top of that.

S/n... All the pressure (if you wanna call it that) is still on NE despite what Jalen said. They're supposed to win that game. Jags do have a fair shot @ pullin' it off tho.
Any time buddy, check out the Hall, you made it.

And true words, the Jags should play free and great because the Patriots have meet the expectations.

Back