Welcome To aBlackWeb

All we need on offense is to stop fucking around with LeVeon and pay the man...he has earned it no question. We got at least 2 or 3 more seasons of Prime Killer Bs
0D9Mv.gif

I do think Brady hurt his hand. How bad? No one knows.

The whole wearing gloves indoors thing was wierd tho.

It's reported that TB had to get stitches from hitting Burkhead (somewhere) on a hand-off during practice. @ least that what I heard on GMF today. That could be misinformation by the Pats.

I see why he wore the gloves, just to keep people thrown off. I could be wrong, but whatever happened, I believe it's very minor. Smoke and mirrors.....

Motherfuckin failcons smh... Bomani was right. He was sooo right.

I know I’m late I been in hiding. FUCK Matt Ryan and FUCK Steve Suckisian!!!!

Brady prolly got into a bar fight and fucked his hand up, y’all know The city of New England will cover up the story to make the Pats look like the perfect well disciplined franchise who’s players never get into trouble..

Yes i just got the notification. Like A.F.R.I.C.A. said i really dont know much about him other than him being with the Patriots when JRob was there. Which probably influenced the pick. I did see on Espn.com that he was ranked #6 among the top coaching candidates. I also like that he's pretty young compared to Mularkey. I think younger coaches are more susceptible to changing their philosophy if something isnt working. as opposed to stubbornly being stuck in their ways like older coaches tend to be

One thing I will say is he has a background on the defensive side of the ball. A side we've ignored for the longest. In fact, the teams remaining in the playoffs all rank among the top scoring defenses. so while a franchise qb is still important, the tired cliche "defense wins championships" still rings true today. and our defense is far from elite. I mean, my top choice was Mcdaniels. but as more time went on, it was apparent our chances were getting smaller and the window was closing. My only (and biggest) criticism of him, is he only has 4 years of total HC experience. And the experience he has on the professional level has not been good. so he may be in over his head. but he wasn't brought here to be a DC. So if Vrabel can bring in a competent QB coach and OC like Lafleur or Defillippo, Ill be okay with this pick

Last edited:
Back