Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thanks Biden! xoxoxo

So ur saying the most powerful man in the world can’t get a CAC together?
U ever heard the story of how Donald Trump ended up on and stayed on Forbes richest list?

Conning and bullying the Forbes list ppl ain't the same as getting Manchin to fall in line.

Again, what tf yall want Biden to do about Manchin.

To my understanding Manchin literally lied to bidens face

tbh you Americans dont appreciate shit. Biden didnt wanna run, cac knows he's old as shit. But he ran cuz he wanted to "restore the soul of the nation" ie beat trump.

He did yall a fucking favor running for office in that God for saken country and what does he get...mockery, complaining and bitching.

don't let disant see this

:hahaha:

and continue to phuck it up by shortening the quarantine time among other shit that they know should be done but flat out refuse to do. 'Cause "the economy" n shit smdh.

Lebron Jr Smith clip.gif

These airlines have a lot of nerve too.

They're actually asking the CDC to reduce the quarantine time for their fully vaccinated employees who caught Covid from 10 days to 5 days.

How in the hell does that help stop the spread of COVID???

KRS One gif.gif

It serves them right though, because they threatened to fire any of their employees who refused to get vaccinated.

Some of them even threatened to take $200 out of their checks and increase how much they'd have to pay for their health insurance.

The employees gave in............got vaccinated to keep their jobs...........and now they've got to pay them for staying home with Covid.

50 laughing in the car with Sean from Power clip.gif

Gotta love it.

So, when you think about it, the airlines are just trying to be slick by hoping they'll only have to pay their covid employees for 5 days instead of 10 days.

Last edited:
Conning and bullying the Forbes list ppl ain't the same as getting Manchin to fall in line.

Again, what tf yall want Biden to do about Manchin.

To my understanding Manchin literally lied to bidens face
Sounds real pussy yo LOL anyway How has America dealt w individuals who went against its interests in the past?

Lol and to think it isn’t even halftime with this dude yet

Last year he said it would be one of the “worst winters”…

Now he claims THIS year would be the year of “sickness and death” for the unvaxxed..

Despite the fact that those who ARE vaccinated are still catching COVID more than once

Basically saying at this point with the new omicron strain, every state can run their state in the way they think is best with regards to the pandemic. There's not much else Biden can do at a federal level other than mandate masks and things like that. No one seems to know what to do to combat covid. If they lock down everything the economy takes a beating, jobs are lost and people get upset. If they don't people get upset.

Imo let everything open back up, if you get the vaccine or booster that's on you and if you don't that's your decision or risk to take.
They know exactly what to do but won't

The pandemic is a HUGE money maker at this point

They know exactly what to do but won't

tenor.gif

Basically saying at this point with the new omicron strain, every state can run their state in the way they think is best with regards to the pandemic. There's not much else Biden can do at a federal level other than mandate masks and things like that. No one seems to know what to do to combat covid. If they lock down everything the economy takes a beating, jobs are lost and people get upset. If they don't people get upset.

Imo let everything open back up, if you get the vaccine or booster that's on you and if you don't that's your decision or risk to take.

……………….

vaccines are not a plan to combat covid. this has been weighed and debated countless times

vaccines are a strategy that should be used alongside other public health options/strategies that stop transmission, hospitalization and death.

none of you that r saying “vaccines are enough” can look at me with a straight face and tell me that bullshit when everyone seems to be catching the omicron variant vaccinated or not.

either way, Biden ran on a promise that he would control the various. People concluded, and rightfully so, that Trumps handling of covid was awful based off of two metrics: transmission and death

yet here we are with more people dead under Biden from Covid than trump, JUST THIS YEAR! and thats with a vaccine roll out

why is this now acceptable? is it because you cant seem to think further than your eyelashes when it comes to the democratic party?

make no mistake, Biden has conceded leadership to the states in a national crisis.

its clear as day that Biden had NO plan to combat covid. My friends in NY cant even get tested because there are NO test … i wonder why …

lets be clear, the only thing biden has done is eliminate every single safety net to protect people during this pandemic

thats the only thing hes delivered on and if youre making excuses for this abysmal failure than you can go to hell right along with him

and tell him to fix his campaign page while yall are down there doing the cupid shuffle in a ring of fire clowns

C51C4419-1A37-4958-81D2-F9289D6B87CE.jpeg

I have to strongly disagree with this. GDP was CRUSHED last year when the pandemic first started and unemployment hit all time highs. The retail industry almost got wiped out overnight (with many others who still aint come back). Oil and gas industries also took a beating as well as commercial real estate businesses and airlines.

Stock markets came back as restrictions got lifted but the stock market and economy rarely move in tandem and aren't the same thing. There are still industries who are impacted and still trying to recover who will never be the same.

Now WHEN the pandemic officially passes that's when markets and economies will roar in the most major way possible. If you think people got money now you haven't seen anything yet.
I don't care

Edit: Respectfully, of course

I'm sorry. But you sound stupid af.

You sound like a bird.

You sound like you never traveled out of the mid west/east coast.

What America does effects the rest of the world, especially the Caribbean where I live....we are all connected.

I have lived in America, I have cousins who live in America.

I do NOT love America, far from it. But having traveled n seen the world I understand the role America plays as a global leader.

You have ppl risking their lives, paying traffickers their live savings, dying jus to get to America....jus to work a shit job...as I said b4 yall Americans dont appreciate shit.

But nuthin lasts forever

yo youre a fucking idiot dawg. YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT. theres nothing endearing about people risking their life to come to america especially when america destoryed their home country or has them under an economic sanction you stupid fuck!

YES WHAT AMERICA DOES EFFECTS THE ENTIRE WORLD SO WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOU ALWAYS TELLING US TO BE GRATEFUL FOR BREADCRUMBS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

again i hate when you stick your dilapidated skull in coversations surrounding the U.S because your stance is never nuanced. youre always in here making excuses for americas many failures when you should be speaking about vaccine equity. BING BONG!!

another way to help stamp out covid is by sharing vaccines with other countries but guess whose hoarding them? the country you love dickriding

just stfu

lmaooo and how tf ate you a jets fan!? even more proof you make piss poor decisions and have piss poor ideas

fuck ya

Back