Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thanks Biden! xoxoxo

He announced he’s running again in 2024 but it honestly feels like he’d prefer to lose

TitanCloth-CoveredCasket_RoundedTop_900x.png

From the grave?

What did Biden break promises on?

Getting free vaxxes to everyone - he did that.

Getting more tests out to everyone - did that too.

Tell me, what more should he and the gov't do?

Mandates? Lockdowns? You saw how the country already reacted to these things....People already told me that ain't going back to that.

He passing the buck. Because of politics he like fuck it. Everyone do whatever they want. People have already lost jobs because of his mandates and the mandates have not stop covid.

I am not saying running this country and attempting to cultivate a united front is not easy but that's what you signed up for old man.

He don't get a pass because his 1st plan of action hasn't worked as he hoped

But getting vaccinated does not stop covid from mutating . And as a president you don't go making statements and claims that you can't deliver on. Yes things change and circumstances evolve. But let's face it Biden ran his campaign on how much better he could handle the pandemic. And idk if he handle it better.

I mean if Republicans put trump back as the number 1 ticket in the next campaign...that will speak volumes.
To be real most of running for prez is making promises and statements you can't deliver on

We want him and his goonies to fix this shit...so I can feel comfortable hitting the club and dance floor again.... now how that happens is for them to figure out

I mean I’m in Cali so… we kinda already was doin what we was doin regardless of which old white dude was in office

And it’s clear he can’t MAKE any of the states do anything. Red state governors already proved that.

Initially I didn't think it'd ever happen but after he extended the pause once more I think we're actually getting closer to a whole clean slate
Outside of the stimulus check action there’s not much pop culture is praising Sleepy for.....the more time goes by the more he ll need a grand gesture to turn things around

we all hoping It’s some sort of student loan forgiveness

What did Biden break promises on?

Getting free vaxxes to everyone - he did that.

Getting more tests out to everyone - did that too.

Tell me, what more should he and the gov't do?

Mandates? Lockdowns? You saw how the country already reacted to these things....People already told me that ain't going back to that.

He messed up how the whole vaccination plan was initially rolled out. The government basically telling people that getting the vaccine was like a magic bullet and basically opening everything up telling people you don't have to wear a mask when we know this virus easily mutates is where he fucked up. They had to back peddle. Masking and social distancing still should have been emphasized.

He messed up how the whole vaccination plan was initially rolled out. The government basically telling people that getting the vaccine was like a magic bullet and basically opening everything up telling people you don't have to wear a mask when we know this virus easily mutates is where he fucked up. They had to back peddle. Masking and social distancing still should have been emphasized.
That has been emphasized. I don't think it ever stopped.

Like I said previously, there's people in like half the states that basically said, "fuck all this mask shit." So, what happens now?

That has been emphasized. I don't think it ever stopped.

Like I said previously, there's people in like half the states that basically said, "fuck all this mask shit." So, what happens now?

No they told people if you got vaccinated you didn't need to wear a mask and distancing restrictions were lifted. Then the Delta variant hit and they had to back peddle their policy.

tbh you Americans dont appreciate shit. Biden didnt wanna run, cac knows he's old as shit. But he ran cuz he wanted to "restore the soul of the nation" ie beat trump.

He did yall a fucking favor running for office in that God for saken country and what does he get...mockery, complaining and bitching.

tbh you Americans dont appreciate shit. Biden didnt wanna run, cac knows he's old as shit. But he ran cuz he wanted to "restore the soul of the nation" ie beat trump.

He did yall a fucking favor running for office in that God for saken country and what does he get...mockery, complaining and bitching.
So a career politician and former Vice President didn’t know what he signed up for?

Back