Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thanks Biden! xoxoxo

tbh you Americans dont appreciate shit. Biden didnt wanna run, cac knows he's old as shit. But he ran cuz he wanted to "restore the soul of the nation" ie beat trump.

He did yall a fucking favor running for office in that God for saken country and what does he get...mockery, complaining and bitching.
Is this a joke?
What he didn't restore shit thats jjust political rhetoric the best thing he did was not be Trump he has lead from behind

Basically saying at this point with the new omicron strain, every state can run their state in the way they think is best with regards to the pandemic. There's not much else Biden can do at a federal level other than mandate masks and things like that. No one seems to know what to do to combat covid. If they lock down everything the economy takes a beating, jobs are lost and people get upset. If they don't people get upset.

Imo let everything open back up, if you get the vaccine or booster that's on you and if you don't that's your decision or risk to take.
Yea but you can't do that when there's no assurances for ppl to stay home. Ppl can't even get tested within a reasonable amount of time + aint no more covid pay especially if you had it already. Ppl gotta work to keep they health insurance sooo......everybody is fucked and bare minimum is not being taken care of.

Covid-19
SnarlingBeautifulDoe-max-1mb.gif

Biden needs to just come out and be like look..

The problem isn’t with the vaccine, the problem is that the vaccine is being created by a corporation and given out with help from the federal government.

Over our long history, both the federal government and corporations have had a hand in ruining the trust in them from the people.

Those who don’t want to get it, feel they are validated in not getting it. And I understand that, at the federal level with have done everything outside of making it vaccination by law, which we won’t do. Because we understand it’s a choice.

I appeal to you all that you choice puts yourself and others in danger. I understand your hesitation. But..(look dead into the camera) I absolutely promise you there is no plot. We only want to get through this and make sure you all don’t lose Love ones to this.

The rest is up to you and your local governments to commit to your safety.

The problem isn’t with the vaccine, the problem is that the vaccine is being created by a corporation and given out with help from the federal government.

Over our long history, both the federal government and corporations have had a hand in ruining the trust in them from the people.

Those who don’t want to get it, feel they are validated in not getting it. And I understand that, at the federal level with have done everything outside of making it vaccination by law, which we won’t do. Because we understand it’s a choice.

I appeal to you all that you choice puts yourself and others in danger. I understand your hesitation. But..(look dead into the camera) I absolutely promise you there is no plot. We only want to get through this and make sure you all don’t lose Love ones to this.

You need to be his speech writer…

You need to be his speech writer…
I think that me, some guy from South Carolina, with no in house experience as politician on any level. Knowing what should be done and how to say it. And being aware that it hasn’t been done. Highlights for me at least. That this will not be a good presidency. That being the case, ima take it like my team is mid season with a 1 and 7 record. This shit a wash, i got other shit to do.

Wont work. This country too stubborn.

There’s literally nothing that can be said to convince the other half at this point.

It ain’t to convince anyone, it’s to make a definitive statement and let it go…instead of stammering around, appearing unsure of what you want to say or do

definitive statements HAVE been made. Then when new information comes available, and adjustments to the “statement” need to be made, people use that and say “they” are lying or don’t know what they’re talking about.

This is the new reality. The collective American brain has been broken. A week ago, a good portion of the population still believed Trump would be reinstated THIS YEAR.

By John F Kennedy at that. Yes THAT John F Kennedy… And NO I’m not joking.

We are on our way to full blown Idiocracy. It is what it is.

definitive statements HAVE been made. Then when new information comes available, and adjustments to the “statement” need to be made, people use that and say “they” are lying or don’t know what they’re talking about.

This is the new reality. The collective American brain has been broken. A week ago, a good portion of the population still believed Trump would be reinstated THIS YEAR.

By John F Kennedy at that. Yes THAT John F Kennedy… And NO I’m not joking.

We are on our way to full blown Idiocracy. It is what it is.
That’s the reality cause they let it be, if I’m in a relationship with someone that is stubborn and doesn’t listen. I can either accept that I constantly have to adjust how I tell them that they need to do things different. Or I can sit them down, tell them what it is, and say, going forward, this is on you. I’m not talking about it no more. Now when I move, I’m going to move with the energy I put forth. If I’m asked at any point by the person why I’m doing what I I’m doing. I simply say, I’ve already told you. And leave it at that. All this jaw jacking with jackasses need to stop.

That’s the reality cause they let it be, if I’m in a relationship with someone that is stubborn and doesn’t listen. I can either accept that I constantly have to adjust how I tell them that they need to do things different. Or I can sit them down, tell them what it is, and say, going forward, this is on you. I’m not talking about it no more. Now when I move, I’m going to move with the energy I put forth. If I’m asked at any point by the person why I’m doing what I I’m doing. I simply say, I’ve already told you. And leave it at that. All this jaw jacking with jackasses need to stop.[/b]

I agree. Thats why I said, there’s nothing more to be said.

this a post from another forum I be on
15FDABA7-24A2-46D7-ABBE-404CEA482134.png

showing you exactly what I said they do. There’s literally nothing you can tell people anymore.

people believe what they believe, and any new information that comes along actually reinforces their disbelief and mistrust.

You just gotta leave it alone now.

Back