Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thanks Biden! xoxoxo

I agree. Thats why I said, there’s nothing more to be said.

this a post from another forum I be on
View attachment 728342

showing you exactly what I said they do. There’s literally nothing you can tell people anymore.

people believe what they believe, and any new information that comes along actually reinforces their disbelief and mistrust.

You just gotta leave it alone now.
ill that you and I, and millions others see it that way, but it’s not being done

capitalism is only reason cdc lowered the quarantine days to 5.

they are creating an endless loop of infection and no amount of shots are going to stop that.

Bruh for real since like 2020 the greed of these companies have been on full display and they literally complain and say people don’t want to work which we know is bullshit. But a lot of niggas are against big social nets because “it’s gonna make people dependent” “no company gonna allow all these sick days and pto” when in the states that stayed open and the companies that didn’t do enough we’re losing people left and right.

White people the MAGA types anyway treat this shit like a hoax until they die

capitalism is only reason cdc lowered the quarantine days to 5.

they are creating an endless loop of infection and no amount of shots are going to stop that.

Both are based in the A right? 🧐 🤨

Nasty

They ain’t doing that shit. What people suppose to be doing is going harder in the payments now that there is no interest rate. My fiancé took advantage of the pause and paid off all her student loans

I considered that but knowing my luck they would have forgiven the shit the day after I finished paying

Couldn’t risk that type of L

idk why yall niggas acting brand new tho.

Money makes the world go round. omarion is clearly not as dangerous as delta tho its more contagious

Its a calculated risk

Fox news should be suckin his d rn nh

What did Biden break promises on?

Getting free vaxxes to everyone - he did that.

Getting more tests out to everyone - did that too.

Tell me, what more should he and the gov't do?

Mandates? Lockdowns? You saw how the country already reacted to these things....People already told me that ain't going back to that.
So, just to be clear…

Biden is your guy?

Serious question, no hate.

Back