Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thanks Biden! xoxoxo

Doesn't part of The Rona spread boil down to personal responsibility as well?

When are we going to address that? People know the shit is spreading like a wildfire, yet; the STADIUMS, clubs, bars, and everything else is still open....all night.

It can't be "blame the gov't for everything" when muhfuckas are still as reckless now as they were when the shit first popped up.

But why is shit allowed to be open?

2 years into this pandemic, It's personal responsibility at this point we know what works to stop this virus dead in it tracks but this country is too dumb, ignorant and selfish to do it. People pretty much can not sacrifice to save people lives cause it's a " inconvenience "

Japan being a homogeneous country has 1 benefit of pretty much everyone being on the same page and moving as 1 to protect their communities from this virus.

Ijs people were mad shit shut down but these companies that opened back up the venues all that are even more guilty. You can’t have a stadium full of people and think you’re doing enough to stop this shit. But the money is fueling this stupidity. We coulda shit every thing down in full for two years and bet this would be way less. But greed.

2 years into this pandemic, It's personal responsibility at this point we know what works to stop this virus dead in it tracks but this country is too dumb, ignorant and selfish to do it. People pretty much can not sacrifice to save people lives cause it's a " inconvenience "

Japan being a homogeneous country has 1 benefit of pretty much everyone being on the same page and moving as 1 to protect their communities from this virus.
The real is everyone being on the "same page" is not akin to "impeding on my freedoms" and all that other stupid shit.

Everyone wants their freedom. And we all got it. Enjoy!

Crazy. The government told us to wash are hands properly.

Japan had robots watching residents making sure they washed their hands properly.

Just over 21% of people in Japan are washing or sanitizing their hands appropriately amid the novel coronavirus pandemic, according to an online survey by a team drawn from Tokyo Medical University and other institutions.

The survey was conducted in June, after a decline in the daily number of COVID-19 infections and the lifting of the first coronavirus state of emergency in late May. The research was published in the Japanese Journal of Infectious Diseases in late December.

I can post the whole article if you would like.

America isn’t dealing with Covid because of citizens. America is dealing with Covid due to bad government. This is why they created a narrative to divide those vaccinated and not vaccinated . We have to argue with each other and blame each other or we would hold our government accountable. This is why went went from “majority of people dying from Covid are black and Latin” to “only republicans and red states are dying from Covid “. Our government is trash. Not our people.

Both are trash. I have to argue with people everyday about wearing a mask. Them telling me that forcing them to wear a mask is illegal and them threatening to sue me me because of this.

Americans think and behave selfishly when compared to Japanese people.
co.png

co2.png

Look at this pic of damn near all of them masked up in public in 1 of the most densely populated cities on Earth
FHzXH5cWUAE2L3B

It's funny when people get mad when they get called out for not wearing their mask shit is stupid....niggas don't want to follow the rules for shit

Back